以我血的经历换来的完全攻略:(但我希望没人用到我的攻略)
所在版块:社会百科 发贴时间:2004-02-14 17:51

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
1, report to police! then get a police report for lost!

2, go to ICA(immigration checkpoint authority, opposite to Kallang MRT), level 4; you will have to queque up to grab a number, then waiti in front of counter 24! the officer will need you police report and matric card.

(assuming u r student; but if u dun have it or anything equivelent, then u will need to go back your school or company to ask for a proof for who u r!)

after that, he will give you a slip of paper, which is a special pass(this need to be renewed in 2 weeks)!

3, go to SPH(singapore press holding, at 1000 Toa Payoh north) to make an advertisement, saying u lost ur passport!(新明日报is the cheapest, $16.8);

next day evening, you buy a 新明日报, and cut off your advertisesment!

4, go to china embassy, (at weekday morning during 9am-12); u need to prepare 3 passport size photoes, police report, ur advertisement from news paper, and special pass!

then, they will issue u a receipt for new passport! however, u have to wait for a whole month to get you passport! and you will pay $180 for new passport when you come to collect it next month!

<Note>: as passport production takes a month, so u need go to ICA to renew you special pass during this month for at least 3 times(you calculate it, see if it's 3 times!)

my personal moral of it: pls check you mailbox at the place as on you student pass before you go to ICA, but reporting to police is to be taken right after you found lost!

as for me, in fact, passport and students pass had been posted back to the hall where i stayed in my 1st year after i lost my bag containing many things。 (of course, i have no idea who picked up my things and only "kindly" dropped my passport and student pass into a posting box, and then post office post me back at the address indicated in my student pass!).
anyway, i was too late to know i got back my passport, and i could not cancel the passport application, which i was told by embassy that it's too late (i'm totally FT by this!). thus, for me, it's meaningless to get my passport back already, as i still have to wait for new passport, and of course, have to renew the annoying special pass for 3 times!

u , good luck! be careful for your belongings!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

人非圣贤,孰能无过;知错能改,善莫大焉!
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
help: 护照和student pass丢失 SoftShellCrab   (77 bytes , 526reads )
以我血的经历换来的完全攻略:(但我希望没人用到我的攻略) banban   (2248 bytes , 411reads )
sigh, 确实很麻烦, 多谢指点! SoftShellCrab   (0 bytes , 284reads )