yes, those are the functions.
所在版块:求学狮城 发贴时间:2003-06-04 22:27

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
mainly of the following categories:

1. view type. currently only support day view. (display a day's events). the design includes week view and month view also. (this is similar to microsoft works calendar, week view display 7 days in the main display area, with remarks of each day displayed. month view display a calendar-like thing, with each day's remarks). To be implemented.

2. options. this options can set the following: (1)set a default file to open each time the application starts.
(2)set history clean up. (the XML operation uses DOM, file can not be to large) (3)set report generation property, e.g. which kinds of data to include.

3. find. find an events with the keyword /find remarks with the keyword. I am not quite sure how to do this part, all i can do is to search the whole data set word by word (very inefficient)

4. help. i have a help application available, but without the content yet. the available application uses HTML pages. BUT it thus requires those pages being stored somewhere.(can not be in the jar) i am considering something else to do this, e.g. generate those pages only when user requests the page.

5. of course, may also include other features.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

Put your OWN COOL signature here!
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
共享一个Personal Organiser软件。 我心为谁动   (139 bytes , 526reads )
What are the functions that are not implemented? Flying   (68 bytes , 191reads )
yes, those are the functions. 我心为谁动   (1189 bytes , 227reads )
another thing is regarding multi-language version. 我心为谁动   (367 bytes , 202reads )
I can answer some of your doubts: Flying   (569 bytes , 230reads )
doubts: 我心为谁动   (411 bytes , 144reads )
Searching itself is a tough problem. Flying   (131 bytes , 149reads )
reply to Answers: - Flying (reply can't go deeper) 我心为谁动   (281 bytes , 172reads )
Answers: Flying   (658 bytes , 205reads )