Some views
所在版块:悟入棋途 发贴时间:2008-06-20 02:39  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
Reviewing all the comments of number001, he has made many personal attacks and mass attacks. Like what Mr 棋人生 has said, everybody has to be responsible for what they say in the forum.

He has made many absurd and totally groundless accusations on various parties, without getting the facts correct in the first place. Though he has indeed apologized, the damage is already done.

For example: number001 straightaway proclaims Lv RuiZhan as a KELONG player without getting his facts right first. This is a grave accusation on Lv Ruizhan. The tone of his language also leaves much to be desired. He DEMANDS AN EXPLANATION for that move, whereas a much better phrase to use would be: could anyone please advise me on how come Lv Ruizhan made this move for Move 44?I'm sure many readers would be willing to respond if he asked in a humble manner, instead of demanding. His choice of words is also extremely undesirable in many instances, and I will not list them for they are clear for all to see.

On many of his posts, he made direct attacks on the entire integrity of the competition, claiming that many in the competition are deliberately losing games to push one another up. He should gather and consolidate his facts and give the names to the organisers, instead of making such sweeping statements that attacks the entire lot of competitors.

He may think that hiding behind his computer and making accusations on other people is a good method, but number 001 could be subject to police and legal actions if he continues to disrespect others.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
apologising after u have said hurtful things? xiaobeidou   (140 bytes , 848reads )
杀着大全兄, Its not necessary fairplay10   (409 bytes , 294reads )
ok, then i'll stop here also =) 杀着大全   (0 bytes , 277reads )
would the real number one teach the number001 a good lesson 杀着大全   (106 bytes , 197reads )
这句话说得很有霸气 哈哈 一刀n断   (0 bytes , 183reads )
Summary fairplay10   (682 bytes , 358reads )
Well said, 卷心菜 fairplay10   (241 bytes , 267reads )
就事论事,对事不对人。--> this is the reply to number001 卷心菜   (108 bytes , 263reads )
Some views fairplay10   (1550 bytes , 411reads )
欢迎新人 送桃一粒! 一刀n断   (0 bytes , 257reads )
[提示] 该主题违反版规或内容不当已被屏蔽, 如有疑问请去《意见公告版》投诉. number001   (0 bytes , 62reads )
[提示] 该主题违反版规或内容不当已被屏蔽, 如有疑问请去《意见公告版》投诉. number001   (0 bytes , 82reads )
Please refrain from foul language 卷心菜   (32 bytes , 280reads )
建议版主删除non-constructive posts 火云邪神   (34 bytes , 197reads )
才均,个人建议,你不应该删除number001的帖子 Eteng   (340 bytes , 238reads )
删除必须慎之又慎,但相信对纯粹谩骂的删除是合理的。 卷心菜   (203 bytes , 209reads )
要不把Eteng的帖子全部删了 几度   (100 bytes , 258reads )
this is me,like it leave it,you want to test my standard ? number001   (0 bytes , 341reads )