退居二线。。。。。。。
所在版块:悟入棋途 发贴时间:2008-06-20 23:26  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 

Yes, 棋人生 plans to 退居二线 in many areas.

As one of the active writers in 悟入棋途 since mid May 2007, I plan to report new xiangqi activities for a period of one year initially.

Glad to see 2008 National Open having "real" time reporting in SIXGA website and 悟入棋途, definitely it is much better than 2007.

As Chairman of Bishan Xiangqi Club, I will also step down at the end of this month, after 6 years, but I will stay on in the 4th EXCO (July 2008 to Jun 2010) as one of the two deputies, or the most in acting chairman capacity for one more year before leaving Bishan Housing Estate (I will stay on as one of the 5th EXCO [July 2010 to Jun 2012] members if my service is still needed). I will stay on as one of the active ordinary members for 5 more years (i.e. to renew my membership starting this month).

As a senior citizen, your partner at home is more important than any other people, I have promised her to spend more times with her since her retirement more than two years ago, this is my main reason for slowly pulling out from xiangqi activities after Bishan 5th Anniversary Celebration on 27 Jun 2007.

I may use another name here after this month.

Take care.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
退居二线。。。。。。。 棋人生   (1192 bytes , 549reads )
Since 13 May 2007, ...... it is time for me to take a leave ....... 棋人生   (413 bytes , 391reads )
now you can spend more times with your boss and bishan xiangqi club before .... 野比大雄   (29 bytes , 299reads )
Hi, I am 2008八连负, I try to continue from here, but ...... 2008八连负   (137 bytes , 403reads )
是不是也应该鼓励新人 赠桃一粒 嘿嘿 一刀n断   (0 bytes , 252reads )
No, the above is second 贴 and this is third 贴, so not 新人 lah .... 2008八连负   (0 bytes , 224reads )
没关系=) 一刀n断   (0 bytes , 210reads )