US: Financial professionals 77070 69240???
所在版块:狮城财经 发贴时间:2005-12-29 10:40  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
How does US Bureur of Labor define "Financial Professionals"? including "professionals" in Alabama, North Dakota and Utah?

Personally i feel it would only be meaningful to compare the income of financial professionals of the international financial centres. Sg people earn much less than their peers in NY, London, Tokyo and HK.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

- CREATION DE J&F MARTELL - COLOUR : Deep golden copper. BOUQUET : Refined, but powerful. Rich and incredibly subtle with hints of walnuts, dried fruit, and cocoa. PALATE : Very well-balanced, elegant, and exquisite with blackcurrant, walnut, and toasted hazelnut overtones. Full-bodied with a sublimely subtle aftertaste. COMMENTS : A rare Cognac.
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
Front office salary suvery Singapore see the reports frpapaya   (635 bytes , 1496reads )
Guys, see another detailed SG survey . pay attention to the note. box   (5715 bytes , 394reads )
Heard something said XX in Hk got 1XX,XXX USD a year... frpapaya   (46 bytes , 277reads )
俺是只相信美国劳动局bureau of labor 和新加坡人力部 MOM 的 data Transhumanist   (873 bytes , 474reads )
should check the Standard deviation...hehe frpapaya   (0 bytes , 239reads )
They does not offer Sigman, but they do offer 10, 25, 75, and 90 percentiles. Transhumanist   (78 bytes , 237reads )
US: Financial professionals 77070 69240??? CFA   (330 bytes , 342reads )
I believe the rate is rather accurate, frpapaya   (549 bytes , 429reads )
life is a struggle 邓可   (22 bytes , 304reads )
never enough... box   (0 bytes , 218reads )
Hehe,either salary here is overstated or mine is undervalued threegolds   (0 bytes , 290reads )
any data on Sales & Trading? thanks CFA   (0 bytes , 219reads )
check out 削竹   (150 bytes , 346reads )
For CF, i believe the hourly rate is among the lowest.... CFA   (0 bytes , 210reads )
it's true not only here but also worldwhile including Wallstreet. box   (60 bytes , 259reads )
corp finance 邓可   (60 bytes , 361reads )
so you can use it as a reference to negotiate with boss liao 大象   (0 bytes , 228reads )
what do you mean by front office? Springer   (37 bytes , 241reads )
Hehe...anyone get this market rates? frpapaya   (0 bytes , 200reads )