My thoughts.
所在版块:狮城财经 发贴时间:2007-09-13 16:11  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
I have been paying attention to Gold for a while and plan to have at least 10% of my portfolio in Gold, but probably not now, maybe 1st half next year. Reason as below:

Gold is the perfect tool to preserve purchasing value, especially so in an hype-inflation enviroment. Given the current situation when FED starts to cut the rates, RMB appreciation and rising commodity price (especially oil), the probability is certainly rising.

However, history told us, right after FED's rate cut, ecnonomy and stock market tend to perform well, for about 12 monthes. Besides, we have Olympic Game in China next year, 2 IRs locally and stable EU/Japan. All these still paint a bright picture for equity market, especially in Asia(HK,Singaore).

So the problem is to determine whether we will have a high inflation, high growth sceneriao or a stagflation (high inflation, low growth or even recession). The former will favor equity, the later will favor Gold, Silver and Commodity.

My guess is the former.

Technically, Gold just breaks 700, which is definitely a bullish sign. However, we can always wait until the break up is retested and confirmed. It will take time for sure.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
各位前辈对现在投资黄金有啥意见? blur_girl   (79 bytes , 522reads )
My thoughts. xiaoqiuqiu   (1170 bytes , 526reads )
跑题one qn ... hype-inflation.. which country you are referring to? speculatist   (73 bytes , 393reads )
sorry, maybe hyper-inflation is not very accurate xiaoqiuqiu   (204 bytes , 347reads )
en. Thanks. Can share a bit more that, speculatist   (106 bytes , 340reads )
黄金值钱,一方面由于人们在追捧,另外确实由于 speculatist   (76 bytes , 356reads )