虎航50%上升空间的传闻有多少可信度?
所在版块:狮城财经 发贴时间:2011-09-17 22:59

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
别的论坛挖到的,不明白什么意思。有没有好心人解读一番?
Tiger airways is going to hold an AGM in 19Sep to decide on two important issues - Whitewash resolution and Rights issue.

As Tamesek holding two subsidiaries accidentally hold more than 40% of Tiger airways shares that prompted them to make a mandatory offer to other shareholders provided that the whitewash resolution isn't passed in the coming AGM.  The question is who on earth will let them pass the whitewash resolution to forgo the opportunity to get them in mandatory offer which the price paid will be the highest share price in the past 6 months which is around $1.50 per share. This will instantly give the investors   50% more upside by holding the Tiger Airways shares.

Another funny thing is inside the Circular to Tiger Airways shareholders, they hire Deloitte & Touche adviser to make a  independent recommendation to shareholders that encourages the shareholders to approve the whitewash resolution because of some not so convincing data. If you happen to get the Circular, you will know what I mean. 

I hope the whitewash resolution won't be passed and I can easily get a 50% upside on capital gain.

This is just my personal opinion. Pls voice out if you have similar or different opinions.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!