ya...
所在版块:房产车市 发贴时间:2008-10-10 00:50

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
OTP signed already...but don't think my agent submit already, because he did not have the hardcopy of HLE yet...

Does it means if buyer wanna withdraw, he just need to wait after 14 days since agent submit the OTP? all he lost it the deposit he put it; while for seller, actually he has no much choice?

The reason to question this also due to recent crisis. Not really confident on the Singapore market, also not sure how much the price can fluctuate for the resale flat (i am looking for flat at woodland & Admirty...) i think the 14 days period is pretty good for buyers to think it over...

But as 嘉兽 mentioned in another post...It's actually a choice between paying more for a better life quality (of course take the loan base on your own capability), or saving money wait for the price drop down...
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

Put your OWN COOL signature here!
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
What is going to happen if anything wrong before the 1st appointment ? 果冻   (218 bytes , 878reads )
OPT has an expiry date 嘉兽   (611 bytes , 323reads )
whether to pay the agent fee depends on the contract you signed with the agent. watercooler   (298 bytes , 343reads )
the party wanna cancel would lose anything you've paid and the agent fee. watercooler   (72 bytes , 296reads )
OTP要是签了,已经过十四天最好还是任了吧。 qaz   (30 bytes , 305reads )
如果只是签了OTP,在十四天之内取消呢? snow365   (66 bytes , 249reads )
好像就是那个1k icky   (13 bytes , 269reads )
OTP signed? icky   (0 bytes , 245reads )
ya... 果冻   (807 bytes , 313reads )
如果只是签了OTP呢?大家觉得值得 反悔吗? 怕怕。。 snow365   (0 bytes , 347reads )