谷歌翻译神器英文版
所在版块:弦外之音 发贴时间:2015-09-22 22:02

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
Years of experience of the human race went through the pain of passing the podium and suffered the punishment of all kinds of trials. Although the lost glory and romance of yesterday, but found the Dori saramdoem unwittingly been found in the many years of struggle to save the people of God. Gradually people were hated his brutality and begin to hate the requested luxury and misconceptions about God and his tame difficulties. The time can not flow backwards. Past and remember that people do penance, and love the Word of God became the engine of the new life of the people. Although the lost glory and romance of yesterday, but found the Dori saramdoem unwittingly been found in the many years of struggle to save the people of God. The wounds of the people got to see the face of the Almighty he got up every day with a sturdy body heal. I know that He gyesyeotda all the way to keep my side. His smile and beautiful appearance is still so impressive. His mind is still concerned that the human race by His creation. Although the lost glory and romance of yesterday, but found the Dori saramdoem unwittingly been found in the many years of struggle to save the people of God. His hand is still warm, even as strong as ever. It seems as if people are to return to the Garden of Eden. But this time greeted the smiling faces of the people of God knelt before God without the blood of the Lord's face is not listening more to the temptation of the serpent and the more dedicated the most precious offerings. Ah! My Lord and my God! Although the lost glory and romance of yesterday, but found the Dori saramdoem unwittingly been found in the many years of struggle to save the people of God.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文