为什么重新启动计算机以后。。。
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 本帖共有 4 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:gentle (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:408) 发表:2004-02-18 00:28:42  楼主  关注此帖
为什么重新启动计算机以后。。。
winamp里的中文字都变成了方块,每个网站上面的标题(蓝色框里的)也变成了方块。虽然所有的中文网站还能阅读,但是很不爽,而且辛辛苦苦改了很久的歌名都显示不出来了。我是弄错了什么东西吗?帮帮俺,谢
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:手机号码12345 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:639) 发表:2004-02-18 15:45:45  2楼
通常可以这样....
1st,go to control panel/regional and language options/advanced, check whether the language to match the non-Unicode programs is chinese or not. if not change to chinese, then restart.

2nd the possible problem is that the chinese font pack in your computer is broken. To solve it, go to control panel/regional and language options/Languages, try to uninstall the East Asian Languages, then reinstall.

if still canot, pls post the detail.
作者:gentle (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:408) 发表:2004-02-18 19:34:09  3楼
通常可以这样....1st,go to control panel/regional and language options/advanced, check whether the language to match the non-Unicode programs is chinese or not. if not change to chinese, then restart. 2nd the possible problem is that the chinese font pack in your computer is broken. To solve it, go to control panel/regional and language options/Languages, try to uninstall the East Asian Languages, then reinstall. if still canot, pls post the detail.
but i cannot uninstall the east asian languages, and if i click
the install files for complex script and right to left languages (indluding thai), den click ok, it need the ftlx041e.dll but i cannot find.......
wait for ur reply, thanks
作者:手机号码12345 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:639) 发表:2004-02-19 08:11:59  4楼
but i cannot uninstall the east asian languages, and if i clickthe install files for complex script and right to left languages (indluding thai), den click ok, it need the ftlx041e.dll but i cannot find....... wait for ur reply, thanks
这样啊,
ftlx041e.dll这个文件在C:windows/I386;
刚才我也试了一下,发现不能卸载,但我确实在大概一年前成功uninstall the east asian languages , and then resinsatll.我不知道是不是因为windows update,把这个选择给取消了还是怎样。
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 4 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码