论和谐--7月13日"国庆象棋四角赛"开幕式上的演讲
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 34 楼,当前显示第 19 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:水棋 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:55) 发表:2008-07-20 16:28:42  19楼  评分: 
Why disallowed a person to represent his country? I thought no politics?As a fan, I hope to see the best player to represent the country.
this is what i think is fair and best for the country for chinese chess
1) i think that only the best player of Singapore can represent Singapore, i believe all of us would not want a lousier player to play and then throw SG's face right? At least we have to send the best

2) the SIXGA, regardless of any personal matters between the commitee and the player, shall not ban or exclude any player for his/her chance to represent Singapore. Otherwise wont it become like only those who are of liking of the SIXGA committees are able to represent Singapore? They see who happy then they choose? Or rather in another sense, those who "POR"(suck up) to them can have the chance to represent? Singapore CCHESS is about POR?

3)A player shall only be banned from representing SG if He/She played cheat in the competition before(not sure if a second chance can be given to them regardless of their skill). This is important as it would reflect on the image of Singapore players. In other words, any other factors that would affect Singapore players' image can be considered into whether one player should be banned

Factors are like
- 棋品, a player doesnt show negative attitude(scold bad words etc) when he/she lost a game

Last but not least, it is also very important to have a good communication between players and the SIXGA, at least to prevent any unneccessary misunderstandings. The players and SIXGA should make an effort to clarify things.

Not sure if what i said is reasonable enough. Hope to get corrected if i am wrong.
Thanks for reading.
棋很水. 在我手下的马是牛,炮是包, 车是三轮车,兵是饼,帅是衰。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 34 楼,当前显示第 19 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码