Advices needed--What should I do and Where should I go?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 7 楼,当前显示第 3 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:walkerwang (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:26) 发表:2008-07-17 06:57:51  3楼 
come
do u know now is the recession period of semicon?i believe nowadays it is a good thing to know if the company does not lose money in semicon.my previous company Micron lost 400+ million last year and US 320million US this year.the newly established IMFS is on the edge of closing down due to weak market and economy.Intel is considering to let go the 49% share of this site.probably EDB will step up again this time.

To me, although i'm only a fresh grad, i think 7 years with salary only near 5k is not much,it should not be the salary issue.frankly saying, for 7 years i will be expecting a principle engineer position already.

those posts online, sometimes they do not actually got the vacancies but just for publicity purpose.what i suggest, send 100 resumes first and see how. jumping from manufacturing to supply chain is kinda hard, as the things are quite different, think abt if you were the manager,who will you choose, a fresh grad major in supply chain(ISE) and ask for starting pay of 3000 or a Snr Engr with no experience and background asking for 5000. i would say probably the fresh grad got higher chance,would it?

try hard, if cannot, try harder. i forecast the market will be back on track in the year 2009, with the boost of 45nm technology and a more matured comunication and personal electronics market. for NAND flash, not sure how fast is the cost down for the big players like Samsung,but we should be able to see some applications using SSD with acceptable price in the 2nd half of 2009. however, all things still depend on the economy.this uncertainty of the market started first half last year and already continued for a year or so. so i believe those big player like Samsung, Intel, TSMC, Toshiba have come up with some strategies to recover the market.if not, too bad, we all suffer... ...sigh...

ok,said so much. wish you all good,just give them a few more days,meanwhile, don stop sending your resume^_^ i got one friend who send 500 resumes before he found one.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 7 楼,当前显示第 3 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码