职场险恶,请大侠们支招
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 46 楼,当前显示第 28 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:ilovejolin (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:11) 发表:2008-09-06 08:59:41  28楼 
thank you so much for all of your advice
currently I am in a dillemma of whether I should resign.

If I resign, it will a be big regret that I couldnt have enough time to learn from our bigest boss. She is very kind. And though I only attended meeting with her twice, I truly learnt a lot from her.

However the working environment here is not stimulating at all. Firstly , the things here are not systematic at all. For example , all the emails will only be sent to the people pertaining to the matter. So you wont know what happen around you. But I was called to attend sudden meeting several times. Previously there were another colleague followed up the case. But didnt know why my supervisor suddenly changed him and asked me to go for the meeting. But he never provided me any first hand info and expected me to produce a good report after the meeting. There were several of these cases.

Secondly, I always feel that we should work together for the organisational excellence. However, many simple things have to be done in complicated ways. For example ,when i dont have access to the colour printer and my sup asked me to get help from that colleague before he left for the meeting. That colleague could just simply clicked the printing icon several times to help me . Instead of doing so , she went to email others saying that " ** just came to me saying he does not have access to color printer however his sup asked him to print slides. After his sup has briefed him abt the printing requirement ,he reverted that he does not have color printer access. Can you ppl help " I feel a total shit of her doing so. And I know tt she would elaborate the matter in front of my super. My super will definitely think I am so incapable of doing such a small matter. And there are many other things like this , becuz of her, my super has misunderstandings about me.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 46 楼,当前显示第 28 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码