本年度最给力BG团又来了~满1000减200~
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 我爱团购 | 本帖共有 281 楼,当前显示第 277 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:健康快乐 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:197) 发表:2011-10-19 14:00:46  277楼 
---------------------------------详单&分赃请报名Sorry i'm using an English-only computer so couldn't type Chinese now. Anyway, the FINAL bill is out here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AqCR7kcZrWyvdE1KMXpXV293Ulk2Z0FQbkc4aUlYVlE&hl=en_US&gid=0 There are two tabs. One consolidated calc by IDs, and another one gives you order details. All items are FINAL, means if you didn't get what you want, then it's because - either it's out of stock, or i only get limited quantity of the items and you are not among the first few to transfer me the deposit. In the 'by ID' tab, if your outstanding amount is positive, please transfer me the outstanding amount to POSB Savings 401-26253-9. If it's negative, please PM me your bank account, i'll do the refund no later than 3 working days after i receive your account details. Last but not least, for collection. There will be 2 other mass meetup at City Hall MRT Station, 8th Oct 9.30am, and 22th Oct 9.30am. Another option is to self collect on 5-7th Oct 7 (more...)
余额S$130.98已转
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 281 楼,当前显示第 277 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码