登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
对于不要脸的人,大家如何处理?
<<始页  [1]  2  3  下页>  末页>> 

对于不要脸的人,大家如何处理?那个人死活要我介绍我的意中人给他认识,说好男人要大家分享,那个人死缠烂打在我和我意中人约会的时候当电灯泡! 在约会的时候对我的意中人动手动脚,放荡形骸。

如果你发现你的朋友居然在挑拨你和你的意中人的关系,并且向你的意中人暗送秋波,表面上还装出一幅希望你和你的意中人很要好的样子,并且私底下装作很关心似的对你说,你的意中人现在对交女朋友没有兴趣。。。。

我觉得很气愤,但是, 又不想陷入这种令人恶心的争斗中。

想不到,以前看的《冬季恋歌》还有《蓝色生死恋>> 的情节居然在现实中重演,我身边的“朋友”居然就是“崔芯爱” 还有 “吴彩铃”那种人。

真是令人感到悲哀啊。

虽然我很难受居然认识这样的女生,但是,我决定继续作我自己,如果能够轻易被第三者勾引的男人,也不是什么好男人。

但是,目前,我和我的意中人, 彼此还不了解。我很不甘心,非常非常喜欢的那个人,居然应为情敌而错失良缘。

大家帮我出出主意吧,我现在应该怎么做呢?

我要不要奋力反击呢?爱情是要靠自己的努力来获取的,我不甘心这么轻易的放弃啊。
[美丽猪 (9-17 17:36, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

believe your BFif he is your BF~[鱼片粥 (9-17 17:38, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 鱼片粥:believe your BFif he is your BF~)not yet[美丽猪 (9-17 17:40, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 美丽猪:not yet)Coz I am not going to let her mess up my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really like that boy very much, and we have been dating for a couple of times, everytime we go out together, i can sense that he likes me.

and i am sure that i do like him. a lot.

i just cannot believe that , the friend that i used to trust, the girl i used to share my feelings to , could do such disgusting things.

ya. she do disgusting things, in the pub, she hug and kiss any boy, if he buy her drink. and afer drunk, i don know where she is taken to. i used to remind her to be careful about herself, not let those men takeing advantatge of her,

you know what she said???

she ask me to go away!!

i should not hangarond with this kind of girl too often.

she is trying to seduce people!!

and now my beloved one is her target!!!!

although i am confident about myself, she defintely cannot defeat me, but, i ,
i just feel so disgusted and disapointed !!

i am heartbreaking......

should i trust friends or not??

should i tell people about my beloved boy or not???

i am really confused,

help me !!!
[美丽猪 (9-17 17:45, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 美丽猪:not yet)Then fight for it~~女生之间的关系搞不懂哈~(前天看了mean girls,完全无语了...)

但是对男生来说:
其实,做好朋友也没什么不好啊~
做好朋友的话就不会想这些乱七八糟的事情了。
因为,
谁来抢,他都是你的好朋友,
他结了婚,还是你的好朋友~(如果娶了其他人的话)

别想那么多啦,说不定,他就成了你的BF了
[鱼片粥 (9-17 17:46, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

爱情面前人人平等,凭什么人家追就是不要脸啊?又不是追你男朋友
再说了
是你的就是你的,不是你的你死死守着也没用
[Voyage (9-17 18:04, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 美丽猪:Coz I am not going to let her mess up my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really like that boy very much, and we have be...)recently came across a sentence in a showif u treat everyone else as ur enemy, they will end up to be ur enemy for sure.

1, u trusted the wrong gal.
2, not worth to fight for a guy who cannot differenciate flirting and true heart
3, it's alright to make mistakes ( like trusted the wrong person ), however , be generous .

if u treat everyone else as ur enemy, they will end up to be ur enemy for sure.
[panther (9-17 18:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 美丽猪:Coz I am not going to let her mess up my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really like that boy very much, and we have be...)if you are confident, why are you heartbroken?a slut as described in your post is not worth your friendship;
a boy that can be seduced by her is not worth your love.

you love him, you dated him, but you just mourn on this forum about being afraid of him getting seduced by some sleep-around girl? why not enjoy life with him by telling him that you really like to become his galfren?

this kind of thing is not worth breaking your beloved heart.
[绿油油 (9-17 18:20, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

也许你朋友跟你想得一样还是搞清楚点[痛并快乐着 (9-17 18:36, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 绿油油:if you are confident, why are you heartbroken?a slut as described in your post is not worth your friendship; a boy that can be s...)the pre-assumption that the person actually has been and is her boyfriend now...made her feel bad.[有话想说 (9-17 18:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

自信而容忍,那个男孩才会看上你的风度。保持你们的关系,攻心为上。[guigui (9-17 19:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

(引用 Voyage:爱情面前人人平等,凭什么人家追就是不要脸啊?又不是追你男朋友 再说了 是你的就是你的,不是你的你死死守着也没用)谢谢你。但是。。如果你是女孩子的话一定能够明白我的心情,很不甘心的说,而且她自己原来都有对她很好的男朋友了。[美丽猪 (9-17 19:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

(引用 panther:recently came across a sentence in a showif u treat everyone else as ur enemy, they will end up to be ur enemy for sure. 1, u t...)millions of thanks!actually i feel much better now.

it is just that i cannot accept the fact of being betrayed.

well, i guess everyone used to be betrayed sometimes.

and i got to learn who to trust.

maybe it is also a misunderstanding between me and that girl, maybe she is not meant to seduce him, it is just her habbit of doing stuff like that because seduding people is her habit, well , different people got different way of life, if i canot change her, at least i am not going to be changed by her!

millions of thanks for your reply!
[美丽猪 (9-17 20:02, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

男朋友好像不是特占独有的吧何况还不是,就在这里骂开了
骂一个女生不要脸罪很大的,特别是一个女生骂另一个女生
这么快就恼羞成怒了,值得吗
末了,再8卦一下,你的葡萄牙哥哥有那么好么,这么多人抢?
还是换了意中人?
[fantasy (9-17 20:04, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]14楼

你的意中人知道你喜欢他吗?跟他挑明啊……这种事情说清楚不就行了?

如果他扭扭捏捏要和你们两个都保持暧昧关系,那就去他的大头鬼,这种男的没要头……
[帅温柔 (9-17 20:06, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]15楼

(引用 鱼片粥:Then fight for it~~女生之间的关系搞不懂哈~(前天看了mean girls,完全无语了...) 但是对男生来说: 其实,做好朋友也没什么不好啊~...)谢谢。异性之间可以做朋友我觉得啊,
有时候你要是对你的朋友有了crush的话,
对方不知道的话还好,
对方知道了的话,就很难再做朋友了。

[美丽猪 (9-17 20:08, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]16楼

(引用 美丽猪:谢谢你。但是。。如果你是女孩子的话一定能够明白我的心情,很不甘心的说,而且她自己原来都有对她很好的男朋友了。)but?but somebody was created mroe equal?

or?

I never became the subject when love is talked, for me...

so, you do not love the boy, but a desire to hold person as your private property.....
[有话想说 (9-17 20:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]17楼

(引用 绿油油:if you are confident, why are you heartbroken?a slut as described in your post is not worth your friendship; a boy that can be s...)thanks for replying , and what i want to say is..i am heartbreaking because someone betrayed me,
i tell her that i like him, and she want me to intro him to her, and i did,

and what she do then? seduce him and take him away from me,

without even telling me....

if she like him as well, at least she should let me know!

and there will be a fare fight!

forum is a place to express feelings , not only happiness, but also sadness, craziness, confusing....

i don feel good at that moment ,so i post, and i did not metion the name of the person that i dislike,i am looking for people like you who are willing to listen to me and reply me and help me .

and now i am quite okay.

i mean, not as mad as the moment when i discover that sicky event.

[美丽猪 (9-17 20:15, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]18楼

(引用 有话想说:but?but somebody was created mroe equal? or? I never became the subject when love is talked, for me... so, you do not love th...)shit, i like him . very much. .i am sure about it .
althought i am not studying biology, but i am sure the chemical reaction that cause love had happend in my brain,

i am sure about whether i like somebody or not.
[美丽猪 (9-17 20:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]19楼

(引用 guigui:自信而容忍,那个男孩才会看上你的风度。保持你们的关系,攻心为上。)多谢! 但是我是直来直往的人。。。我都不懂怎么攻心的。我都不知道该怎样面对我那个“朋友”,当我再次见到她的时候,是应该装作什么都不知道,还是该和她好好的谈一谈。。。
[美丽猪 (9-17 20:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]20楼

<<始页  [1]  2  3  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum