If you could open up to me oh
Can't we ever get beyond this wall

'Cause all I want is just once
To see you in the light
But you hide behind
The color of the night

-- <The color of the night> by L. Christy
[江南渔夫 (3-8 0:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]21楼

(引用 subway:祸水呀各位JJMM看好自己的男朋友)我从来不做第三者。[LoveStranger (3-8 1:44, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]22楼

(引用 米小米:顶姐姐 偶也要用平和的心态让命运把对的人带来 姐姐分点喜气给我哈!!!)你还小啦~着什么急谈恋爱, 好好学习先!

千万千万不要像lovestranger那样乱来。女孩子最重要的是检点和自重。 这样好男人才会喜欢。
[美丽猪 (3-8 4:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]23楼

(引用 美丽猪:你还小啦~着什么急谈恋爱, 好好学习先! 千万千万不要像lovestranger那样乱来。女孩子最重要的是检点和自重。 这样好男人才会喜欢。 )掩面跑开好好学习去了!!!
最后两个月了

Fighting!! =pp
[米小米 (3-8 7:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]24楼

(引用 LoveStranger:You are right....我从来没有认为“上了床就是男女朋友或者感情就真的上升到新的高度” 我是个傻瓜 没人疼 寻找安慰 一夜之后又是空虚 ...)唉 我也不知道怎么安慰你
JJ抱抱
过去的事全都已经过去了
要乖乖的好好的为自己而活哈
[米小米 (3-8 7:18, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]25楼

A girl can wait for the right man to come along...A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the
meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have
a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.
[LoveStranger (3-9 7:50, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]26楼

(引用 LoveStranger:A girl can wait for the right man to come along...A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that stil...)how come it will be wonderful with the wrong ones?[米小米 (3-9 7:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]27楼

(引用 LoveStranger:A girl can wait for the right man to come along...A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that stil...)you are going on to a wrong trackYou think it is not gonna leave anything behind? ask a why before you do anything.[Tweezer (3-9 9:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]28楼

(引用 江南渔夫:女人想要不投入身心而从短暂的关系中全身而退是很难的哪怕只是为了尝尝鲜跑出去偷吃, 哪怕只是为了追求一时的浪漫与快感... )表示同意, 女生是很容易受伤的, 虽然有时候自己觉得otherwise[bbcat (3-9 11:17, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]29楼

(引用 LoveStranger:A girl can wait for the right man to come along...A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that stil...)可以是可以,前提是不要太招摇,另外你的Mr. Right也要能接受毕竟华人社会男人观念相对保守(指的是对女人私生活方面),所以本来可能很match你的因为无法接受你have
a wonderful time with all the wrong ones而选择放弃...

[江南渔夫 (3-9 12:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]30楼

(引用 美丽猪:缘分是天注定的。其实所有的人都是陌生人,相遇的可能也是非常非常的小。但是真正把两个人带到一起的,是命运。 三年前我曾经疯狂的爱过...)羡慕中, 找到真爱是福分[bbcat (3-9 12:29, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]31楼

(引用 LoveStranger:我从来不做第三者。)you don't know.who knows?[subway (3-9 13:31, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]32楼

(引用 LoveStranger:A girl can wait for the right man to come along...A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that stil...)you are just giving yourself excuses to fool aroundanyway, if you enjoy, then just do it.

but if you think you are going to regret, STOP IT.
[何足道 (3-9 14:11, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]33楼

(引用 LoveStranger:A girl can wait for the right man to come along...A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that stil...)因为空虚放纵,放纵以后更空虚没有道德底线的极品
[我丑不是罪 (3-9 15:44, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]34楼

(引用 LoveStranger:A girl can wait for the right man to come along...A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that stil...)sounds like endocrine disorders:P[鱼片粥 (3-9 17:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]35楼

(引用 鱼片粥:sounds like endocrine disorders:P)要HD[毒鼠强 (3-9 20:32, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]36楼

(引用 鱼片粥:sounds like endocrine disorders:P)thicken your way![materialist (3-9 20:58, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]37楼

(引用 LoveStranger:A girl can wait for the right man to come along...A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that stil...)u will never find the right one if you sleep with him too soon真正的感情都是慢慢酝酿而来的。而如果你真的很喜欢他的话,反而没有肉体上的欲望了吧。 我猜男人也是这样想的。 因为爱情是一件很圣洁的事情。

还是本人太过伯拉图了呢?
呵呵。
[美丽猪 (3-9 21:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]38楼

顶你[飞黄腾达 (3-9 22:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]39楼

同情你不知道你是爱他还是只是好奇
听听戴爱玲的<对的人>
不过,找到那个对的人确实不容易

爱要耐心等待
仔细寻找
感觉很重要
宁可空白了手
等候一次真心的拥抱