登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
【星梦奇缘】to Livecn
<<始页  [1]  2  3  下页>  末页>> 

系统提示:该帖标题已被删除系统提示:该帖正文已被删除[小土 (4-21 3:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

born to dieFeet don't fail me now
Take me to the finish line
All my heart, it breaks every step that I take
But I'm hoping that the gates,
They'll tell me that you're mine
Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design?
I feel so alone on a Friday night
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine
It's like I told you honey

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die

Lost but now I am found
I can see but once I was blind
I was so confused as a little child
Tried to take what I could get
Scared that I couldn't find
All the answers, honey

I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high

Choose your last words,
This is the last time
Cause you and I
We were born to die
We were born to die
We were born to die

I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high

Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause You and I
We were born to die
[小土 (4-21 4:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

NANA TRY ME BEST
[小土 (4-21 4:17, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

不明觉厉~ 沙发致敬  [本文发送自华新iOS APP] [功夫熊猫 (4-21 7:30, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 功夫熊猫:不明觉厉~ 沙发致敬)好像标题是个ID消灭零子节  [本文发送自华新iOS APP] [x4 (4-21 7:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 小土:born to dieFeet don't fail me now Take me to the finish line All my heart, it breaks every step that I take But I'm hoping that ...)板凳信息量很大的样子。。。  [本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [崖士蛮 (4-21 7:40, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 小土:born to dieFeet don't fail me now Take me to the finish line All my heart, it breaks every step that I take But I'm hoping that ...)我昨天也正好听了这歌朋友圈的分享 ^_^  [本文发送自华新iOS APP] [奋斗de饼饼 (4-21 7:46, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 小土:born to dieFeet don't fail me now Take me to the finish line All my heart, it breaks every step that I take But I'm hoping that ...)让我想起了以前某版主。。。  [本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [patrician (4-21 8:04, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

Heart tremblingOnce u said u did not know me, I was shocked and puzzled. Yes, I only had played Frisbee with you long long time ago.
Rumours may always go around. It is ok. We do not have much overlap. People are charmed by your body and ur soul. What a metaphor, chameleon soul! intriguing, mysterious and maybe, accurate.
I have told my soul mate that you are like fireworks. I feel u like splendid firework, do not care what happened, happening and will happen. It is just that soul, self centred, enjoy everything, ignoring everything. But darkness is there, when u lit urself, you feel brighter.
I don't know. I should not judge, but I see the soul, reflecting mine a little,like stardust. I feel so lucky that I never feel insecure and dark. I am emotional and sentimental but never feel dark. But I am never so brave as you.
It is for Livecn, I do not mean to infringe. However, invisible does not mean not exist.
 [本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [ruhemut (4-21 8:08, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 x4:好像标题是个ID消灭零子节)@Livecn不明觉厉[ (4-21 9:02, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

You are a Poet让我也想起我以前写的诗了  [本文发送自华新iOS APP] [小寒 (4-21 9:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

(引用 小寒:You are a Poet让我也想起我以前写的诗了)ywqx... kuaifakuaifa[功夫熊猫 (4-21 10:08, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

@livecn,现在已经Mentally Unstable, 你们两个都是彼此的初恋,时过境迁[AskMeWhy (4-21 10:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

(引用 AskMeWhy:@livecn,现在已经Mentally Unstable, 你们两个都是彼此的初恋,时过境迁)目测楼上荡漾了。。。[功夫熊猫 (4-21 10:15, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]14楼

(引用 功夫熊猫:目测楼上荡漾了。。。)这里面水深得很,痴男怨女, 可惜了[AskMeWhy (4-21 10:17, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]15楼

(引用 AskMeWhy:这里面水深得很,痴男怨女, 可惜了)关层主何事呢?[功夫熊猫 (4-21 10:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]16楼

(引用 patrician:让我想起了以前某版主。。。)哪位?[崖士蛮 (4-21 10:22, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]17楼

一直以为你俩是一对[侠气与醉狂 (4-21 11:25, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]18楼

(引用 AskMeWhy:这里面水深得很,痴男怨女, 可惜了)围观多年的情债。。分开后还可以诉心声的EX很难得,应该鼓励。
至少有青春荒唐,我不负你的感觉。
有情人有心人,祝你们各自都幸福。

嘻嘻,等候知情人深扒。
[无人之境 (4-21 11:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]19楼

(引用 AskMeWhy:@livecn,现在已经Mentally Unstable, 你们两个都是彼此的初恋,时过境迁)不是初恋吧,但的确轰烈过...  [本文发送自华新iOS APP] [凡人 (4-21 13:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]20楼

<<始页  [1]  2  3  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum