登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
Q: Current Digital Camera Market
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

Q: Current Digital Camera MarketI'm keen on getting a digital camera in the S$500--700 range. In terms of lens, photo quality, storage device, ease of use, product life-time etc. could anybody provide a simple comparison? (Need not be complete in any sense, any idea is welcomed!)

TIA for any reply!
[Flying (11-28 13:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

As far as I know...1. If you are aiming for powerful zoom...

Panasonic FZ1 or FZ2, 12x optical zoom, LEICA Lense,2M pixel, image stablizer
around S$550-600, but no full manual control.

Olympus C740, 10x optimal zoom, 3.2M pixel,
more compact and lighter compared with FZ1,
around S$650.

2. Compact and Light with good picture quality.

Nikon 4300, 4.3M pixel, 3x zoom, very good image quality.
around S$650.

Canon A70, 3M pixel, 3x zoom, full manual control,
ideal for amatuer who wants to experiment, good image quality
around S$500.

Minolta F200 is also a good one but don't how much it is.

3. Extremely light.

Don't know. If you are not a girl, don't buy this type.
[旗鼓相当 (11-28 13:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 旗鼓相当:As far as I know...1. If you are aiming for powerful zoom... Panasonic FZ1 or FZ2, 12x optical zoom, LEICA Lense,2M pixel, imag...):^) Thanks a lot. Some q's...1) About Canon A70
Do you really consider its image quality good? I did compare images taken from the same indoor scenen with Canon Axx (forgot the exact model, but should be the direct predecessor of A70) and Nikon 3100, Canon's scene depth is too obviously _flat_ as compared to Nikon's.

2) About Sony
How's it? I came across some good stories about Sony DSC-P72 in the range. I also personally went down to a Sony dealer and the camera looks nice to me too. Any experience to share on it?

Thanks again! :^)
[Flying (11-28 14:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 Flying::^) Thanks a lot. Some q's...1) About Canon A70 Do you really consider its image quality good? I did compare images taken from t...)A70..>1) About Canon A70
>Do you really consider its image quality good? I did compare images taken from the same >indoor scenen with Canon Axx (forgot the exact model, but should be the direct predecessor of >A70) and Nikon 3100, Canon's scene depth is too obviously _flat_ as compared to Nikon's

First of all, I use Canon A70.
Yes. Many reviews consider the photos by A70 is not as sharp (or so-called "soft") as Nikon's; but they also mention that the problem can be solved by post-processing of the images using softwares. Meanwhile, A70 also provides modes like "Vivian" and "Sharp" which will sharpen the images taken; these two modes are not default modes BTW. As for the problem of scene depth, I don't know if it is the problem with the aperture setting. I haven't encountered such problem.

Again, that's why I put Nikon 4300 here, which I think is better than Nikon 3100.
Nikon's camera is sharp in image and very good at its macro mode.

Now it is Sony. I think their cameras are cute and they produce good-colored pictures. The problem is Memory stick is more expensive than CF cards. Besides these, I really don't too much of Sony's products.

[旗鼓相当 (11-28 14:38, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

You can try the following onesMinolta Dimage Z1 - arnd S$620
Super Zoom(10x Optical,4xDigital),3.2M,fast focus and processing speed,P,A,S,M enabled.. fully customize support. ( I bought this model. ^_^ )

Casio EX-Z3 - arnd S$600(?<-Not sure)
Super Slim,3,2M.

Olympus C740UZ - arnd S$600
Super Zoom(10x Optical,3xDigital),3.2M, the image quality is not very good compared to Minolta Z1.

Olympus C750UZ - arnd S$770
Super Zoom(10x optical,4xDigital),4M,M,P,A,S available.

Canon Powershot A80 - arnd S$640
No comments, new product, never tried before.

Minolta Dimage F100 - arnd S$600
Small , new product, all glasses lens,clear image produced.

^_^
[lonelywolf (11-28 15:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 旗鼓相当:A70..>1) About Canon A70 >Do you really consider its image quality good? I did compare images taken from the same >indoor scenen...)A70 does not have good names in many forum, I usedto search for a DC in those photographic forums. Many people said that A70 got some problem. The quality is even worse than A60,which is only 2M pixels..

[lonelywolf (11-28 15:30, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum