登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
about the special term
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

about the special term i wanna take one or 2 modules in the special term at this time , anyone can enlighten me if the tutiton fee is covered by the scholarship or not , and how much do we need to pay if the answer is negative ? btw , does the fee is linked to the no of modules u take , or independent ?

3x a lot
[bill (4-5 15:43, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

hmmm, the fee is not covered, so you have to pay it by yourselffor the detailed payment , you can check your university account for the money actually paid to NUS, however, not noted by you because your scholarship normally coverred all.[MrDJay (4-5 23:35, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 MrDJay:hmmm, the fee is not covered, so you have to pay it by yourselffor the detailed payment , you can check your university account ...)problem is ...this fee is not even partly covered by tuition grant..

so normally (science, engineering. soc) student need to pay

about 2K++..

and no matter how many modules u take.. the fee is the same..

[盐阜人民商场 (4-6 10:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 盐阜人民商场:problem is ...this fee is not even partly covered by tuition grant.. so normally (science, engineering. soc) student need to pa...)This is what I get from registrar office.You need to pay only 25% of the direct payment.

For international student, that is ($6220/2)x 25% = $777.5
and the Singapore student is ($5650) x 25% = $706.25.

This payment is independant of the numbers of module you take in the special term. But you at most can take only 2 modules in special term.
[云山 (4-6 12:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum