µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
This 16 yr old can be champion ?Go drink more milk...must be the art of some ...
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

This 16 yr old can be champion ?Go drink more milk...must be the art of some ...manipulators behing the scene[number001 (6-21 15:16, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]1Â¥

mayb u r 2 old 2 accept new things juz like u may not know what does ÄԲРmeanwhy 16 yr old cannot be champion?

u'd better go N c the doctor, then u may know whatz ÄԲРand what 2 do next...
[ɱ×Å´óÈ« (6-21 15:37, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]2Â¥

ºúÈÙ»ª15Ëê»ñµÃÈ«¹ú¹Ú¾ü¡£1960Äê¡£[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-21 15:44, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]3Â¥

Some viewsHu Rong Hua got champion in whole of China at the age of 15. Many others like Xu Yin Chuan, Xie Jing, all achieved great success at a young age.

On the local front, Huang Jun Ming got B division Champion at the age of 18 (If I didn't remember wrongly) Others like Ng Yee Hong, Kwok Kah Ming were promoted also at a very young age of around 14-15 yrs of age.

This year's final saw great chess skills displayed by Lin Chao Xian and Liu Yi Hao. The two of them showcased the standards of B division and both played magnificently. Whichever of the two of them would have been a very worthy winner and eventually Liu Yi Hao trimphed after a long battle, as witnessed by many people.

To certain people, it seems like every single occurance in the chess is due to some form of kelong/manipulation, etc.
[fairplay10 (6-21 15:57, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]4Â¥

Please do not accuse the innocentI played ÁõÒÚºÀ in the final for more than 4 hours till past midnight in a game which was eventually drawn. He then won me in the additional speed chess round. There were many people who the witness to the game. How can you say he won the competition through manipulation?

If you have any issues, please do it through the proper channels and raise it to the organisers instead of flaming everyone including innocent people in this online forum. Let us keep this forum a healthy environment for the discussion of chess games and chess activities.
[·çÔƽ£ (6-21 16:50, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]5Â¥

ÄãÕâô˵¶ÔÓ®µÄÒ»·½ºÍÊäµÄÒ»·½¶¼²»¹«Æ½ ͬʱÎÞÊÓÁËÑ¡ÊÖ£¬×éÖ¯ÕߺÍÈüÎñµÈºÜ¶àÈ˵ÄŬÁ¦[Ò»µ¶n¶Ï (6-21 17:41, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]6Â¥

I wont underestimate ubut if u go China, some 8-yr-old players can easily win u.

does that mean u should lock yourself at home and drink more milk for a few more years?
[ɱ×Å´óÈ« (6-21 18:01, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]7Â¥

Sorry only my personal opinion, but I think this 16-yr-old player is good enoughCriticism is always easier to produce than being reasonable.

[¼¸¶È (6-21 23:32, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]8Â¥

ÖÇÕß˼ÆäËùÑÔ£¬ÓÞÕßÑÔÆäËù˼¿××ÓÓÐÔÆ£¬ÓÞÕßÓÞÀ´ÏÍÕßÏÍ¡£

number001ÆåÓÑ£¬ÄãËƺõºÜϲ»¶Ö¸ÔðÓëÎÜÃïÆåÊÖµÄÆ·ÐÔºÍÖ÷°ìµ¥Î»µÄ¹«Õý¡£ÕâδÃâÌ«¹ý¿ÕÍ°ÏìÉù´óÁË°É£¿ÈôÓÐÖ¤¾Ý£¬±¨ÉÏ´óÃû¸úÏó×Ü£¬ÎÄÀñÏóÆå¶ÓºÍÆåÊÖÃǶÔÖÊ¡£Ã÷È˲»×ö°µÊ£¬×ö°µÊÂÕß·ÇÃ÷ÈËÒ²¡£

°æÖ÷ÃÇ£¬²»Öª¶ñÒâÖÐÉËÖ÷°ìµ¥Î»ÓëÆåÊÖµÄÃûÓþËã²»Ëã·Ì°ù£¿Íø·ÉÏÒª²éIP addressÀ´È·¶¨number001µÄÉí·ÝÓ¦¸Ã²»ÄÑ¡£
¿É·ñ°²ÅÅnumber001³öÀ´¶ÔÖÊ£¿Ð¡µÜ¸ÕºÃÊÇÖ÷°ìµ¥Î»µÄ³ÉÔ±Ö®Ò»£¬ÈôÓÐÐèÒª¿É³öÀ´×öÖ¤¡£
[»ðÔÆаÉñ (6-21 23:35, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]9Â¥

(ÒýÓà »ðÔÆаÉñ:ÖÇÕß˼ÆäËùÑÔ£¬ÓÞÕßÑÔÆäËù˼¿××ÓÓÐÔÆ£¬ÓÞÕßÓÞÀ´ÏÍÕßÏÍ¡£ number001ÆåÓÑ£¬ÄãËƺõºÜϲ»¶Ö¸ÔðÓëÎÜÃïÆåÊÖµÄÆ·ÐÔºÍÖ÷°ìµ¥Î»µÄ¹«Õý¡£ÕâδÃâÌ«¹...)»ªÐÂÂÛ̳ÊØÔò»ªÐÂÂÛ̳ÊØÔò

»ªÐµÄ×¢²áÓû§±ØÐë×ñÊØËùÔڵؼ°Ð¼ÓÆ·¨ÂɺͻªÐ¸÷°æ¹æ¡£

»ªÐÂÓû§¶ÔÆä¸öÈËÑÔÐиºÔð¡£ÈκÎÓÉÓû§¸öÈË·Ç·¨»òÇÖȨÐÐΪËùµ¼Öµķ¨ÂÉÎÊÌâ
Ö»Óëµ±ÊÂÓû§±¾ÈËÓйأ¬»ªÐ²»Îª´Ë³Ðµ£ÈκÎÔðÈΡ£

»ªÐµÄ×¢²áÓû§²»µÃʹÓÃÎÛÃïÐÔ¡¢ÇÖȨÐÔ»òÕß²»ÑÅÖ®±ÊÃû¡£»ªÐÂÓÐȨÎÞÌõ¼þÖÕ
Ö¹·Ç·¨Óû§Ãû¼°ÈκÎÇÖº¦ËûÈËȨÒæµÄÓû§Õʺš£

ÓÉ»ªÐÂÍøËùÖÆ×÷µÄËùÓÐÎĵµ×ÊÁϵİæȨÊôÓÚ»ªÐÂÍø¼°Æä×÷Õß¡£Î´¾­»ªÐ»òÔ­×÷Õß
µÄÐí¿É£¬ÈκÎÈ˲»µÃתÔØ»ò¾µÏñÓÚÆäËûÍøÕ¾¡£»ªÐÂÓû§µÄ¸öÈË´´×÷µÄÖø×÷Ȩ¹é×÷
ÕßËùÓУ¬Ïà¹Ø°æȨÊÂÒËÇëÓë×÷Õß±¾ÈËÁªÏµ¡£

»ªÐÂÍøÓкϷ¨±£»¤ÆäºÏ·¨È¨Òæ²»ÊÜÇÖº¦µÄȨÁ¦¡£

Èç¹ûÄã·¢ÏÖÓÐÈκÎͼƬ»òÎÄÕÂÇÖ·¸ÁËÄãµÄȨÒ棬ÇëÖ±½ÓÁªÂ绪й¤×÷×飬²¢Çë¸æ
ÖªÇÖȨµÄλÖÃÒԱ㼰ʱ´¦Àí¡£

»ªÐ¹¤×÷×é¶ÔÒÔÉÏÌõÀýÓµÓÐ×îÖÕ½âÊÍȨ¡£
[Ò»µ¶n¶Ï (6-21 23:38, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]10Â¥

Hi brother number001. It is not fair to make that statement.I saw that young man played before when he was 14. Quite good. I believe now he got the strength of class B player. We have Huangjunming who reach the strength of International Master at 18. So what is reaching class B strength at 16?[bls (6-21 23:50, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]11Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum