µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
2010ÄêмÓÆÂÈ«¹úÏóÆå¸öÈ˽õ±êÈü£¨2010Äê5ÔÂ21ÈÕÖÁ6ÔÂ6ÈÕ£©×ÜÌù
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ [7]¡¡ 8¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:¸÷Âֳɼ¨±í£¨×ÜÌù£©)B×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡ÁõÁ¢ÈË ÐìµÀáÉ ³Â¿¡»ª ²Ì¿¡½Ü ºé˳Àû ºéȨÀû ÕŽ¨ÈÙ ÁõÃ÷»ÔB×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡

¹Ú¾ü£ºÁõÁ¢ÈË
ÑǾü£ºÐìµÀáÉ
¼¾¾ü£º³Â¿¡»ª
µî¾ü£º²Ì¿¡½Ü
µÚÎ壺ºé˳Àû
µÚÁù£ººéȨÀû
µÚÆߣºÕŽ¨ÈÙ
µÚ°Ë£ºÁõÃ÷»Ô

[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-6 23:01, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]121Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:B×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡ÁõÁ¢ÈË ÐìµÀáÉ ³Â¿¡»ª ²Ì¿¡½Ü ºé˳Àû ºéȨÀû ÕŽ¨ÈÙ ÁõÃ÷»ÔB×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡ ¹Ú¾ü£ºÁõÁ¢ÈË ÑǾü£ºÐìµÀáÉ ¼ ...)¹§Ï²Dr Liu ÁõÁ¢ÈË»ñµÃB×é¹Ú¾ü£¡£¡£¡[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-6 23:03, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]122Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:¸÷Âֳɼ¨±í£¨×ÜÌù£©)A×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡»Æ¿¡Ãú ÁÖÒ«É­ Ðܹúçâ Ä߸£Á¼ ÁºÓÀÐË Ò¦½Ý·½ ÁÖ³¬ÏÍ Â¬¹úÁúA×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡

¹Ú¾ü£º»Æ¿¡Ãú
ÑǾü£ºÁÖÒ«É­
¼¾¾ü£ºÐܹúçâ
µî¾ü£ºÄ߸£Á¼
µÚÎ壺ÁºÓÀÐË
µÚÁù£ºÒ¦½Ý·½
µÚÆߣºÁÖ³¬ÏÍ
µÚ°Ë£ºÂ¬¹úÁú

Ãû´Î ÐÕÃû »ý·Ö ¶ÔÊÖ·Ö
9 ¿µµÂÈÙ 5 47.5
10 ÁÎÃúå© 5 46.0
11 ÕÅÓѱò 5 44.0
12 Ȯ񋼏 5 42.5
13 ÖìÓÀ¼ª 5 33.0
14 ÐíÓÀÀ¤ 4.5 45.5
15 ºîÖ¾ÐÛ 4.5 43.0
16 ÐíÕýºÀ 4.5 41.5
17 ËÕ衸» 4 42.5
18 ÁºÎÄ½Ü 4 39.5
19 Î׺ºèè 4 38.5
20 ÅËÂúÒâ 3.5 38.0
21 ³Â¾¸Áú 3.5 37.0
22 ³ÂÜø·¼ 3.5 31.5
23 Ö£ÆôËê 3 34.0
24 ÁõÔÙ³É 3 28.0
25 ²Ü×Óº½ 1 38.0
26 ºéȪ·¢ 0 32.0
[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-6 23:20, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]123Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¼¸¶È:ºÚÓÐÒ»³µ»»Ë«±øÖÖÕ¼ÓÅ¡£)µÄÈ·³µ1ƽ4£¬³µÁùÍËÎ壬³µ8½ø3£¬ÊËÁù½øÎ壬³µ8ƽ5£¬Ë§ÎåƽÁù£¬Âí5½ø3£¬³µËÄƽÆߣ¬Ê¿6½ø5£¬³µÆßÍËÒ»[·çÔƽ£ (6-6 23:42, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]124Â¥

¼¸Ê±°ä½±¸øÓÅʤÕߣ¿[SG-Reporter (6-7 3:08, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]125Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:¹§Ï²Dr Liu ÁõÁ¢ÈË»ñµÃB×é¹Ú¾ü£¡£¡£¡)Congratulations to him, finally he decided to take part in competition :)[ΤÃû (6-7 8:22, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]126Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:A×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡»Æ¿¡Ãú ÁÖÒ«É­ Ðܹúçâ Ä߸£Á¼ ÁºÓÀÐË Ò¦½Ý·½ ÁÖ³¬ÏÍ Â¬¹úÁúA×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡ ¹Ú¾ü£º»Æ¿¡Ãú ÑǾü£ºÁÖÒ«É­ ¼¾¾ü£ºÐÜ ...)4.5/9 points ranked 14th-16th out of 26 players.Time to have demote system. ²Ü×Óº½ and ºéȪ·¢ had gave out easy points (total both gave out easy 16points). Given 5 years ago, players with 50% score would have easily ranked 11-14.[bls (6-7 9:37, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]127Â¥

(ÒýÓà bls:4.5/9 points ranked 14th-16th out of 26 players.Time to have demote system. ²Ü×Óº½ and ºéȪ·¢ had gave out easy points (total bo...)I propose.Those ranked last 3 for more then 2 times to be demote to unranked player. In this way, the lousy players will either need to buck up their standard or they refrain from joining national to become Santa Clause.[bls (6-7 10:06, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]128Â¥

(ÒýÓà SG-Reporter:¼¸Ê±°ä½±¸øÓÅʤÕߣ¿)¹À¼Æ°ä½±µäÀñ½«ÓÚÏó×ÜÐÂÀíʾÍÖ°ÍíÑçÒ»Æð½øÐУ¬¹À¼ÆÔÚÆß°ËÔ£¬¾ßÌåµÈÏó×ܵÄÏûÏ¢¡£[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-7 11:07, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]129Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:A×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡»Æ¿¡Ãú ÁÖÒ«É­ Ðܹúçâ Ä߸£Á¼ ÁºÓÀÐË Ò¦½Ý·½ ÁÖ³¬ÏÍ Â¬¹úÁúA×éÇ°°Ë×îÖÕÅÅÃû£¡ ¹Ú¾ü£º»Æ¿¡Ãú ÑǾü£ºÁÖÒ«É­ ¼¾¾ü£ºÐÜ ...)¹§Ï²»Æ¿¡Ãú´óʦ»ñµÃ2010ÄêмÓÆÂÈ«¹úÈüA×é¸öÈ˹ھü£¡£¡£¡[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-7 11:10, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]130Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ bls:I propose.Those ranked last 3 for more then 2 times to be demote to unranked player. In this way, the lousy players will either ...)This is not a new proposal ........
Should we learn from Hong Kong .........

http://v15.huasing.org/wap/xbbs.php?B=123_11068455
[±Ìɽ (6-7 11:41, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]131Â¥

(ÒýÓà bls:I propose.Those ranked last 3 for more then 2 times to be demote to unranked player. In this way, the lousy players will either ...)This is quite a good suggestion and it's new to singapore.Given the number of B div competitions we have yearly. I reckon A division will be swarmed with lots of B div players in the years to come. It's important tht sixga do some quality control. Probably not bottom 2. Maybe bottom 5 in 2 consecutive years. [xiaobeidou (6-7 11:56, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]132Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:This is not a new proposal ........ Should we learn from Hong Kong ......... http://v15.huasing.org/bbs.php?B=123_11068455)I agree that we should downgrade those lously player[waterchess (6-7 12:45, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]133Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ xiaobeidou:This is quite a good suggestion and it's new to singapore.Given the number of B div competitions we have yearly. I reckon A divi...)Analysis of the Development regarding Singapore Xiangqi Open
Analysis of the Development regarding Singapore Xiangqi Open

Are we talking about a demotion system before a promotion (to encourage more graded players to join Group A each year) system ?

The actual problem facing by SIXGA each year is how to select Top 4 or Top 20% of Group A players to be considered for International events as Singapore players.

To justify for the funding, SIXGA wishes to have at least 20 (?) players for Group A each year.

Hoping to have enough Group A players, this is one of the reasons for SIXGA to try out having Group B twice a year for three years from 2009 to 2011 initially with a review later.

Currently, SIXGA is working hard to encourage more graded players to participate in Group A each year and not ready to consider a demotion system as Hong Kong at the moment.

I am open to a demotion system as Hong Kong especially all graded players must participate at least once in every 2 years unless having approved reasons or conditions.

SIXGA Grades A and B systems are the same as educational ¡°A¡± and ¡°O¡± levels, we are unable to take back educational levels at the moment.

The above is just my analysis of the development regarding Singapore Xiangqi Open during these few years and nothing to do with SIXGA¡¯s direction.
[±Ìɽ (6-7 13:01, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]134Â¥

(ÒýÓà bls:I propose.Those ranked last 3 for more then 2 times to be demote to unranked player. In this way, the lousy players will either ...)Ä¿Ç°A×éµÄÇé¿öÊÇÿÄêÒª¡°ÇóÈË¡±²Î¼Ó£¬ËùÒÔ²¢²»ÊʺϲÉÈ¡½µ¼¶ÖƶÈÏã¸ÛÒÔÇ°¾­³£ÊÇËÄÊ®¶àÈËÕ½A×飬Çé¿ö·Ç³£²»Í¬[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-7 13:19, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]135Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:Analysis of the Development regarding Singapore Xiangqi Open Analysis of the Development regarding Singapore Xiangqi Open Are w...)Add Subtract Formula[2009 to 2011]
-For funding issue, why don't add more rated players to Group A from Group B first,when surplus then subtract? XQ has one strategy --- stabalise the situation before attacking.
-Rating and qualifiying are 2 different things. A winner who becomes GM but thereafter does not participate in any local tournament is not good for the local sports. Based on our internal discusssions on the draft for tournament systems, the main idea is for rated players to be active and contribute to the local XQ scene,either playing in tournament or promotion of XQ etc. Tournament participation is not the only qualifier. Normally, these people could be able to influence more people to participate.
-From a pure funding point of view, why don't merge all groups together but modify the methods of selection
Stage 1 - 2 Groups(Qualified rated/Unrated + Unqualified rated)
Stage 2 - Top 8 from each group plays in elimination rounds. This allows new strong players to immediately able to reach the top of crops instead of the need to undergo through a few stages before achieving the same end. This may prompt more to join.

System should be in placed to dis-incentive strong rated players from joining unqualified rated Group intentionally. Anyway, with the globalisation trends around the world, this is a risky strategy to employ.
[kurubear (6-7 14:10, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]136Â¥

(ÒýÓà bls:I propose.Those ranked last 3 for more then 2 times to be demote to unranked player. In this way, the lousy players will either ...)ÎÒÒ²Ôø¾­Ìá³öÕâ¸öÎÊÌ⣬´ð°¸ÊÇ¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£ ¹ýÈ¥£¬¸öÈËÔø¾­¾õµÃËæ×ÅÄêÁäµÄÔö³¤¡¢½¡¿µµÄ¶ñ»¯£¬¸Ð¾õ×Ô¼ºµÄÆåÁ¦ÒÑ×ßÏÂÆ£¬ÒѾ­²»¾ßÓС°¼×¼¶ÆåÊÖ¡±µÄÓ¦ÓеÄˮƽ£¬¹Ò×ÅÕâ¸ö³ÆºÅ£¬¾õµÃÓеãÃû²»·ûʵ£¬ÄÚÐĸе½²ÑÀ¢Ó븺µ£¡£Òò´Ë£¬Ôø¾­ÏòÏó×ÜÈüÎñѯÎÊÓйء®ÆåÊÖ½µ¼¶¡¯Õâ¸öÎÊÌ⣬µ±Ê±ËùµÃµ½µÄ´ð°¸ÊÇ£º¡°ÆåÊÖ»ñµÃ¡®µÈ¼¶³ÆºÅ¡¯Ö¤Ê飬¾ÍÓÐÈçѧÉú¿¼ÊÔ¼°¸ñ»ñµÃ±ÏÒµÖ¤ÊéÄÇÑù£¬ÊÇÆåÊÖÆåÒÕʵÁ¦µÄ¿Ï¶¨£¬ÊÇÆåÊÖ¶àÄêŬÁ¦Ëù»ñµÃµÄ³É¾Í£¬Ñ§ÒµÎÄƾ¼ÈÈ»²»Äܹ»±»È¡Ïû£¬ÆåÊֵȼ¶Ö¤ÊéҲͬÑù²»Äܹ»±»È¡Ïû£¬µÈ¼¶³ÆºÅÊÇ¡®ÖÕÉúµÄ¡¯£¡¡±
Õâ¸öÀíÓÉ£¬ÌýÆðÀ´Ò²¾õµÃºÏÀí£¬µ«ÊÇ£¬Èç¹ûÔÊÐíʵÁ¦Ì«²îµÄÆåÊֲμÓÈ«¹úA×éµÄ¾ºÈü£¬ÓÉÓÚÆåÊÖ»ý·ÖÏàͬ¼ÆËã¶ÔÊֵַĹØϵ£¬µÄÈ·»áÓ°Ïìµ½²ÎÈüÆåÊÖµÄÅÅÃû£¬¼ä½Ó»áÓ°Ïìµ½åàÑ¡¡°¹ú¼Ò¶Ó¡±µÄ´ú±í¡£ËäÈ»£¬ÆåÊÖÂÅ°ÜÂÅÕ½£¬Êdzç¸ßµÄÌåÓý¾«Éñ£¬µ«ÎªÁËÄܹ»ÕýÈ·åàÑ¡ÕæÕýÓÐʵÁ¦µÄ¹ú¼Ò´ú±í£¬Õâ¸öÎÊÌ⣬»¹ÊÇÓ¦¸Ã¼ÓÒÔ¿¼Âǵġ£
ÎÒÔڴ˽¨Ò飬Èç¹ûijλÆåÊÖÒòΪ½¡¿µ¡¢¹¤×÷»òÆåÒÕʵÁ¦²»×ãµÈÒòËØ£¬Ó°Ïìµ½ËûÔÚÈ«¹úÈüµÄ±íÏÖ£¬Ëù»ñµÃµÄ»ý·Ö²»Äܹ»´ïµ½ÆåÈü×îµÍ»ý·ÖµÄ»ù±¾ÒªÇó£¬Ëû¾ÍÓ¦¸Ã±»½ûÖ¹²Î¼ÓÀ´ÄêµÄÈ«¹úÈüÒ»Ä꣬һÄêÖ®ºó£¬ÈÃËû¸ù¾Ý×Ô¼º±¾ÉíµÄ½¡¿µ×´¿ö¡¢¹¤×÷Çé¿ö»òÆåÒÕʵÁ¦£¬¾ö¶¨ÊÇ·ñÔÙÖØ·µÈ«¹úA×éÆåÈüµÄ»³±§£¬²»ÖªµÀÆåÓÑÃÇÊÇ·ñͬÒâÕâ¸ö½¨Ò飬ÇëÆåÓÑÃÇÖ¸Õý£¡
[ÆåÒ»Éú (6-7 14:18, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]137Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:Ä¿Ç°A×éµÄÇé¿öÊÇÿÄêÒª¡°ÇóÈË¡±²Î¼Ó£¬ËùÒÔ²¢²»ÊʺϲÉÈ¡½µ¼¶ÖƶÈÏã¸ÛÒÔÇ°¾­³£ÊÇËÄÊ®¶àÈËÕ½A×飬Çé¿ö·Ç³£²»Í¬)I think i understand what ¾íÐÄ²Ë is sayingBut having enough players and degrading players is a different issue. Moreover we have more than one B division open each year. This is a recent issue and would surely increase the number of participants in the next 5 years. [xiaobeidou (6-7 14:34, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]138Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ waterchess:I agree that we should downgrade those lously player)Promotion of chess should be primaryWe are all fans of chess. It would be to everyone's interest to promote the game, to have more competitions yearly and let more people enjoy the games. Ranking is secondary. Even if one particular player is lousy, but as long as he has interest, why stop him from taking part in competitions?

Having a demotion system may safeguard the "integrity" of the ranking system. But this will discourage the B grade players from taking part in the competition. They can be young and upcoming players who are already champions in their own respective groups, but still find it difficult when facing the experts. For example, ³Â¾¸Áú and ³ÂÜø·¼. This is their first time taking part in A div and they still took part despite knowing where they will probably stand. But they are willing to risk a humbling experience to learn. Same for anyone who does not mind possible humiliation for losing 7, 8, or 9 games in a row. He still enjoys playing, and has the sportsmanship to turn up for every game. Has anyone in Vietnam asked our previous national representative ÁºÎÄ½Ü not to return again?

Having a demotion system may also pressure some of the weaker players to play defensively to prevent losing, affecting the quality of the games. They may hold back against attacking stronger players, which affects the development of their own game. Inevitably, we sometimes look down on other players, but there's always someone else better out there. How would the grandmasters in China and Vietnam think of our standard?

No offence to anyone if I disagree with your views. Just to share my own opinion only.
[·çÔƽ£ (6-7 15:04, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]139Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:ÎÒÒ²Ôø¾­Ìá³öÕâ¸öÎÊÌ⣬´ð°¸ÊÇ¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£ ¹ýÈ¥£¬¸öÈËÔø¾­¾õµÃËæ×ÅÄêÁäµÄÔö³¤¡¢½¡¿µµÄ¶ñ»¯£¬¸Ð¾õ×Ô¼ºµÄÆåÁ¦ÒÑ×ßÏÂÆ£¬ÒѾ­²»¾ßÓС°¼×¼¶Æå ...)¸öÈËËù¼û£¬Ó¦¸Ã±£Áô¡£ÆåÊֳƺÅÈçͬ±ÏÒµÖ¤Ê飬ÊôÓÚÔø¾­´ïµ½µÄ¸ß¶È£¬ÎªÖÕÉíÃûÓþ£¬Ã»ÓÐÌØÊâÔ­Òò²»Ó¦È¡Ïû¡£¿ÉÒÔµ÷ÕûµÄÊÇA×éµÄ²ÎÈü×ʸñ£¬Áô´ýÖ÷°ìµ±¾Ö¾ö¶¨¡£ÒÔÇ°Óеȼ¶·ÖµÄʱºòÕâµã±È½ÏÈÝÒ×´¦Àí¡£½µ¼¶ÖƶÈʵÐÐÆðÀ´£¬ÓдìÉËÆåÊÖÓÈÆäÊÇнøÒÒ¼¶»ý¼«ÐÔµÈÎÊÌ⣬ÔÚA×éȱÉÙÆåÊֲμӵÄÇé¿öÏ£¬ÊµÊ©Ö®Ç°ÐèÒªÉ÷ÖØ¿¼ÂÇ¡£ÇÔÒÔΪ´Ó±ÈÈüÈճ̵ȷ½Ãæ×ÅÊÖ£¬Ôö¼ÓA×é²ÎÈüÈËÊý£¬²ÅÊǵ±ÎñÖ®¼±¡£

ÆåÒ»Éú¾ø¶Ô»¹Óм׼¶ÊµÁ¦¡£

[¼¸¶È (6-7 15:09, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]140Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ [7]¡¡ 8¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum