登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
2011 年公共服务部门中国象棋团体赛
<<始页  [1]  2  下页>  末页>> 

2011 年公共服务部门中国象棋团体赛2011 年公共服务部门中国象棋团体赛将于八月二十日(星期六)早上十时至中午四时假 Jupiter & Mars Room, 4th Storey, Club CSC @ Tessensohn (60 Tessensohn Road) 开赛。

比赛总共5轮,每队5+1 人,每盘30分钟包干。

有兴趣的棋友可到场支持。

~ 棋丐1980
[棋丐1980 (7-26 13:35, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

顶一下[几度 (7-26 23:49, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

can i join[waterchess (7-29 10:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 waterchess:can i join)需要符合条件 ∶ 现任公共服务人员。。。包括Poly/University staff. 详情可以向各母机构的 Sports Liaison Officer 询问。[SG-Reporter (7-29 11:21, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

This year MOH and MOE stands very good chance.They have strong and seasoned players in the team. Should be good matches to watch on the coming 20 Aug 2011.

Interested parties can take MRT to Farrer Park station and take a 10min walk to the CSC Club.
[ZJS (7-29 14:51, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 ZJS:This year MOH and MOE stands very good chance.They have strong and seasoned players in the team. Should be good matches to watch...)Other teams to look out forOther strong teams in the tournament will be Ministry of Defence led by our newly promoted Group B friend Mr ZJS and Ministry of Home Affairs led by Group A Veteran Mr Liang W.J. The matches should be closely contested.[棋丐1980 (7-29 21:24, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 棋丐1980:Other teams to look out forOther strong teams in the tournament will be Ministry of Defence led by our newly promoted Group B fr...)if we in airforce and join[waterchess (7-29 23:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 waterchess:if we in airforce and join)Theo, are you an Airforce Regular?i can still sign you in if you are keen to join and help MINDEF?
Please confirm ASAP.
[ZJS (7-30 1:48, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 ZJS:Theo, are you an Airforce Regular?i can still sign you in if you are keen to join and help MINDEF? Please confirm ASAP.)NSF not counted?[SG-Reporter (7-30 2:01, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 SG-Reporter:NSF not counted?)NSF vs RegularsYup. NSFs are excluded from this competition but participation of regulars are encouraged.[棋丐1980 (7-30 6:52, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

(引用 ZJS:Theo, are you an Airforce Regular?i can still sign you in if you are keen to join and help MINDEF? Please confirm ASAP.)i am not Airforce Regular but can i join bec i only nsf[waterchess (7-30 13:18, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

(引用 waterchess:i am not Airforce Regular but can i join bec i only nsf)真遗憾,服役军人是不允许的。:([ZJS (7-30 13:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

(引用 ZJS:真遗憾,服役军人是不允许的。:()icic nvm thank.[waterchess (7-30 14:31, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

Top 4 PredictionsThe above-mentioned competition will be held this coming Saturday. Please feel free to post up your prediction for the top 4 teams.

Results will be posted on huasing after 20th August 2011.
[棋丐1980 (8-13 18:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]14楼

(引用 棋丐1980:Top 4 PredictionsThe above-mentioned competition will be held this coming Saturday. Please feel free to post up your prediction ...)MOH, MOE, MFA, LTA[ZJS (8-18 6:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]15楼

2010 年公共服务部门中国象棋团体赛 Top 6
冠军: Ministry of Defence A Team
亚军: Land Transport Authority A Team
季军: Housing Development Board A Team
殿军: Ministry of Home Affairs A Team
第五: Housing Development B Team
第六: Ministry of Health A Team
[丹戎巴葛居民 (8-19 11:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]16楼

MOH 胜利!!!差点变笑饼。。。哈哈 :-)[吕大侠 (8-20 20:50, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]17楼

我今天输的一盘后手棋。

[吕大侠 (8-20 20:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]18楼

Public Service Xiangqi Team Competition 2011 Final StandingsIn the Public Service Xiangqi Team Competition on 20.08.2011, the overall standings are as follows:

1st: Ministry of Health Team A
2nd: Ministry of Education Team A
3rd: Housing Development Board Team A
4th: Land Transport Authority Team A
5th: Ministry of Defence Team A
6th: Ministry of Home Affairs Team A
7th: Ministry of Trade & Industry Team A
8th: Ministry of Environment and Water Resources Team A
9th: Ministry of Health Team B
10th: Central Provisional Board Team A
11th: Housing Development Board Team B
12th: Ministry of Defence Team B
13th: Ministry of Environment and Water Resources Team B
14th: Ministry of Education Team B
[棋丐1980 (8-20 21:01, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]19楼

(引用 吕大侠:MOH 胜利!!!差点变笑饼。。。哈哈 :-))Re:Friend, you are right. We nearly became laughing cookie... ...[棋丐1980 (8-20 21:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]20楼

<<始页  [1]  2  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum