登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
how is the future of EE Communication in Singapore??
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

how is the future of EE Communication in Singapore??[k-19 (6-24 17:08, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

no future of EE communication here.People here are too clear to program. They prefer to trade.
However, EE communication needs a lot of hw/sw engnieers doing something boring but necessary.
You can try China, India, or USA.
[redk (6-24 17:24, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 redk:no future of EE communication here.People here are too clear to program. They prefer to trade. However, EE communication needs a...)then what ee is popular here? thanks[君逆天 (6-25 0:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 君逆天:then what ee is popular here? thanks)semiconductor is popular here.[redk (6-25 0:47, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

i guess there are still oppotunitiesgot a few MNCs and local companies who need ppl specialized in comms. In fact many embedded system companies here r doing comms products, or at least needs it as module of their products.

it is somehow boring and needs a lot of experience, maybe tht's why not many ppl like. but with all the wireless, mobile and satellite products getting popular, good comms engineers will be well demanded. however, for companies doing system-level integration instead of complete in-house development, a 20-person project might only need 1 or 2 persons specilized in comms, as general knowledge will be enough for integration purpose. so it would be better if u have a good fundation of other aspects such as hardware or firmware design, and with comms as ur nich strength.

if u want to be a hardcore comms developer, then it is recommended for u to persue a phd. As far as i know, my fren's company did develop the entire wireless module, from RF hardware to baseband, in house. they got 2 or 3 phds with a few years of experience to handle the design. however, i guess very few companies here do in-house development of comms modules, so u gonna search hard. Plz correct me if you have better understanding of the industry.
[RMA (6-25 2:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

那么semiconductor是指microelectronics中的那一项呢?[k-19 (6-26 0:04, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 RMA:i guess there are still oppotunitiesgot a few MNCs and local companies who need ppl specialized in comms. In fact many embedded ...)pls advise...1. what is complete in-house development?
2. "from RF hardware to baseband" is also system-level integration, right?
[Update (6-29 23:58, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 Update:pls advise...1. what is complete in-house development? 2. "from RF hardware to baseband" is also system-level integration, righ)answer1. complete in-house development: in-house development is developing with the company's own R&D force, in contrast to outsourcing.

2. i'm referring to the development of each module itself.

[RMA (7-1 14:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 RMA:answer1. complete in-house development: in-house development is developing with the company's own R&D force, in contrast to outs...)Ur 1st point is right only when ...Ur 1st point is right only when the chip development is also done by the company's own R&D forcce. If not, this kind of in-house development still belongs to system level integration. But I don't think 2 or 3 phds are enough for both chip development(IC design/fabrication/test) and system integration later on.[Update (7-1 16:50, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 Update:Ur 1st point is right only when ...Ur 1st point is right only when the chip development is also done by the company's own R&D fo...)add on:2 or 3 phds maybe enough if they do not use any ICs in their design at all.[Update (7-1 16:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum