登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
拿到EP 后需要工作多久后申请PR比较合适呀?谢谢!
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

拿到EP 后需要工作多久后申请PR比较合适呀?谢谢!我有国内的硕士文凭,听说3个月后申请比较合适?请给位给点意见!

先多谢谢啦!
[marsgirl (6-18 17:04, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

better wait for 3 monthsThe PR application needs you to provide a 6-month's payslip.
In general, once you can provide at least 3-month's payslip, they also accept.
However, if it is too short, your financial base looks not that strong.
[longman (6-19 10:56, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 longman:better wait for 3 monthsThe PR application needs you to provide a 6-month's payslip. In general, once you can provide at least 3...)I see. Thank you so much![marsgirl (6-19 15:46, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 longman:better wait for 3 monthsThe PR application needs you to provide a 6-month's payslip. In general, once you can provide at least 3...)no needI submitted my PR application immediatly when i got my EP, even hadn't begun my work then no paysilp at that time,

now I have got my PR IC yet, so you can try it if the company sponsor u. good luck!
[athena_sg (7-29 11:02, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 athena_sg:no needI submitted my PR application immediatly when i got my EP, even hadn't begun my work then no paysilp at that time, now I...)athena_sg, my phd thesis hasnot been sent for examinationso should I ignore my phd experience and apply for PR using chinese Master degree directly? Would you please give me some advice? Thank you very much![marsgirl (7-29 19:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 athena_sg:no needI submitted my PR application immediatly when i got my EP, even hadn't begun my work then no paysilp at that time, now I...)athena, one more thing, if rejected, I mean if my PR application is rejected, do you know how long can I submit again? Thank you so much![marsgirl (7-29 19:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 marsgirl:athena, one more thing, if rejected, I mean if my PR application is rejected, do you know how long can I submit again? Thank you...)athena's case might be for those with degree in singaporei would suggest u wait for a few months before applying PR.

I have a friend with China masters' degree from Hwa Chong S&T Univ (Wuhan), rejected for the first time. Then he applied again after 3 mths and rejected again. Now he has been rejected three times. I dunno why. He works in the IT line for a local big security company, with about $3.5k salary... Nobody knows why he has been rejected. Maybe his english tooo bad...

Therefore I would suggest you carefully submit your first PR application. I think it is VERY IMPORTANT for the FIRST TIME.

To be safe, maybe submit only 3 or 6 mths after u hv got ur EP. Sometimes cannot understand those ICA officials
[柠檬绿茶2代 (7-30 2:15, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 marsgirl:athena_sg, my phd thesis hasnot been sent for examinationso should I ignore my phd experience and apply for PR using chinese Mas...)my opinion for umy case is same with yours, but PR appication is case by case,and depending on how luck you are, just provide my opinion for u:

1.applied for PR with the chinese Master's degree, which is the highest degree now.

2.mentioned the Ph.D(pending), just filled in the education experiences page.

3. didn't submit the PR invitation letter from ICA, since i havn't got the local degree.

4. asked the company for sponsorship,(the most important factor), they can provide the salary information for ICA,so payslip can be ignored sometimes.

in addtion, if your company is Famous, your salary is a little bit above-average, and your position is desired in SG,or even If your are a single lady, (all of them are value-added factors), just try it.

otherwise, you'd better wait for 3 months more.

good luck!
[athena_sg (7-30 13:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 athena_sg:my opinion for umy case is same with yours, but PR appication is case by case,and depending on how luck you are, just provide m...)thank you so much,athena, thank you so much,you are very helpful.

I am single lady, and my company agreed to sponsor me to fill in the Annex A to form 4A although it is not so famous.

I will try this week and hope I am lucky. If I am not, I think I should wait until I get my phd degree.
[marsgirl (7-30 18:58, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 柠檬绿茶2代:athena's case might be for those with degree in singaporei would suggest u wait for a few months before applying PR. I have a f...)is there an interview?Is there an interview? How did they know his english is bad. I thought just submitting my complete document will be ok.

I need good luck. Thank you very much for sharing your friend's experience. That is what I need. Thanks again.
[marsgirl (7-30 19:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

(引用 marsgirl:thank you so much,athena, thank you so much,you are very helpful. I am single lady, and my company agreed to sponsor me to fill...)If you already have EP, then 90% your PR application will be successfulIf you already have EP, then 90% your PR application will be successful.

Your master degree is enough for PR application. Good luck.
[longman (7-31 13:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

(引用 longman:If you already have EP, then 90% your PR application will be successfulIf you already have EP, then 90% your PR application will...)I will try this week. hope I am a lucky girl.^_^[marsgirl (8-1 9:06, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

Thank everyone for your kind suggestion, May you happy and lucky.[marsgirl (8-1 9:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum