登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
急问, 有人做过Merrill Lynch 的online test 吗? 格式如何? Thx :)
<<始页  [1]  2  3  4  下页>  末页>> 

急问, 有人做过Merrill Lynch 的online test 吗? 格式如何? Thx :)[Ehime (11-29 1:31, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

numerical + logical reasoningreally time-consuming...good luck:)[Elsa (11-29 9:38, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 Elsa:numerical + logical reasoningreally time-consuming...good luck:))wo...never done online test...but with 12 round interviews....errrtake me 2 month to finish them....[frpapaya (11-29 9:49, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 frpapaya:wo...never done online test...but with 12 round interviews....errrtake me 2 month to finish them....)wah..so did u finally get in??pls share with us more abt the interviews :)[Elsa (11-29 9:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

For me, it is impossible to finish the test in time ;)[Ehime (11-29 14:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 Ehime:For me, it is impossible to finish the test in time ;))I would sayThe numerical test quite hard lah, impossible to finish all.

The logic one was fun to do...hehe...i love that kind of qns..
[绿松石 (11-29 14:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 绿松石:I would sayThe numerical test quite hard lah, impossible to finish all. The logic one was fun to do...hehe...i love that kind o)The starting questions are always very easy, then..when you started to relax, suddenly stuck on one question, and when you were aware of it, already ran out of time. [thevillage (11-29 14:34, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 thevillage:The starting questions are always very easy, then..when you started to relax, suddenly stuck on one question, and when you were ...)always like that onefor those online tests...[绿松石 (11-29 14:35, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 绿松石:always like that onefor those online tests...)any response from Barclays or DB?[thevillage (11-29 14:37, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 thevillage:any response from Barclays or DB?)oh...those two ah..Barclays' one, long time ago got rejected

DB one still under review...dunno y it takes so long to decide..
[绿松石 (11-29 14:39, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

merrill lynch got deadline or not?when do u applied merrill lynch? What position? I have applied technology several weeks ago, not received any test yet.[blueblue (11-29 16:56, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

(引用 blueblue:merrill lynch got deadline or not?when do u applied merrill lynch? What position? I have applied technology several weeks ago, n...)Technology not that fast...You'd wait for a few days. Should receive their invitation of assessment in one week.

Don't worry..
[绿松石 (11-29 17:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

(引用 绿松石:Technology not that fast...You'd wait for a few days. Should receive their invitation of assessment in one week. Don't worry..)I meant one week from now..[绿松石 (11-29 17:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

(引用 绿松石:oh...those two ah..Barclays' one, long time ago got rejected DB one still under review...dunno y it takes so long to decide..)HAHA, 我一发现那是个 Barclays 是个英国DB 公司,就立马毫不犹豫把它给据了hiahia~[cking (11-29 17:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]14楼

(引用 Ehime:For me, it is impossible to finish the test in time ;))i did 16/20 for numerical test, 17/24 for logical test.too old to do those kind of test. need time to think about it.[cking (11-29 17:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]15楼

(引用 绿松石:Technology not that fast...You'd wait for a few days. Should receive their invitation of assessment in one week. Don't worry..)Thanks a lot, lv song shi[blueblue (11-29 19:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]16楼

太汗了今天发email让我做online test,但是要求是:

Please follow the instructions below and complete both tests by 3pm on Wednesday 29 November (Singapore time).

。。。无语中
[Crystalplane (11-30 11:34, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]17楼

anyone got response from ML after online assessment, pls leave a note here.Thanx very much[绿松石 (11-30 12:01, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]18楼

(引用 Crystalplane:太汗了今天发email让我做online test,但是要求是: Please follow the instructions below and complete both tests by 3pm on Wednesd...)hehe...so funnytheir HR ppl either too busy or too careless...

hehe...but i suggest you to complete the online test within 3 days from the day you received that email.
[绿松石 (11-30 12:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]19楼

(引用 Crystalplane:太汗了今天发email让我做online test,但是要求是: Please follow the instructions below and complete both tests by 3pm on Wednesd...)one possibility: he forgot to put 2007 after Wednesday 29 Novemberif 29 November 2007 is not Wednesday, it must be 2008 or other year>2006 [xuechlai (11-30 12:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]20楼

<<始页  [1]  2  3  4  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum