登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
Research Asststant
<<始页  [1]  2  3  4  下页>  末页>> 

Research AsststantAn urgent position in breast cancer proteomics lab!

Candidates must:
1. MSc or 1st Honour with at least 2 years' experiment.
2. Experience in cancer cell culture, transfection and clone selection
3. Experience in molecular clone, protein expression and purification
4. Experience in immunoblotting, RT-PCR and sequencing and other cell biological techniques
5. Experience in proteomics (at least know how-to-do)

This is 1-year's grant with the possibility to renew.

Only local resident can apply, and only shortlisted candidate will be interviewed.

Monthly gross salary is very attractive, and 13th month bonus is also available if your performance is very good.

Interested? Send your CV with photo and copy (PDF) of 1 representative publication to: patzd@nus.edu.sg
[taohuangzhe (1-9 14:23, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

Other requirements1. very good in oral and written English.
2. Able to work overtime, although not compulsory.
3. Good team worker and personality
4. Able to work independently
5. No kids

Other benefit: fully support to attend 1 international conference.

[taohuangzhe (1-9 17:25, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

?Some many read it, why have not received any replies? Please help to criculate it or recommend any suitable researchers![taohuangzhe (1-10 16:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 taohuangzhe:Other requirements1. very good in oral and written English. 2. Able to work overtime, although not compulsory. 3. Good team work...)requirement too strict[Secure (1-10 22:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 Secure:requirement too strict)要求归要求,不一定完全符合[taohuangzhe (1-10 22:30, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 taohuangzhe:要求归要求,不一定完全符合)我全不符合哦[Secure (1-10 22:44, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

这种要求应该是postdoc啦,“Monthly gross salary is very attractive,”

呵呵,直接写出来工资多少不是更吸引人。。

我想phd能达到以上所有要求的应该没有几个
[Broadway (1-11 14:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 taohuangzhe:Other requirements1. very good in oral and written English. 2. Able to work overtime, although not compulsory. 3. Good team work...)这些要求像是找sales[Broadway (1-11 14:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 Broadway:这种要求应该是postdoc啦,“Monthly gross salary is very attractive,” 呵呵,直接写出来工资多少不是更吸引人。。 我想phd能达到)No need to meet all the requirements. The monthly gross salary is abt S$4000![taohuangzhe (1-11 17:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 Broadway:这种要求应该是postdoc啦,“Monthly gross salary is very attractive,” 呵呵,直接写出来工资多少不是更吸引人。。 我想phd能达到)not too bad....if there is also bonus.
the requirement is not too high.
but seems the boss is really demanding...

I know a few people can match this criteria. but it seems the boss does not want people with kids, maybe the person need to work very hard and come back on all weekends. but maybe they do not want to do research any more.

I also know some other labs offer this amount of money.
[watercooler (1-13 15:58, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

(引用 watercooler:not too bad....if there is also bonus. the requirement is not too high. but seems the boss is really demanding... I know a few...)Further clarification"No kids" means that better not to have baby during the 1-year contract, not meaning the candidate should not have kids now.
"Working on weekend": Not compulsory, not requiring the staff to work on weekend or even overtime in weekday. prefer working hours is 8:30am - 6:30 pm

I do not think some boss will offer you the salary higher than that I will offer!

Do not heistate, just send your CV as long as you are qualified in 2 or more requirements.

Fresh postgraduate students are also recommended to apply!
The position will open in Feb.
[taohuangzhe (1-14 14:39, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

Revised requirementsCandidates must:
1. MSc or BSc with at least 0-2 years' experiment.
2. Experience in cancer cell culture, gene silencing
3. Basic experience in molecular clone, protein expression and purification, but not compulsory
4. Basic experience in immunoblotting, RT-PCR and other skills (You can learn dusing work)
5. Experience in proteomics (not essential, but at least know how-to-do)

No need to know everything, as you just follow my instruction to do, if you are lazy in thinking!
[taohuangzhe (1-17 14:47, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

100% 中国老板,一看就是招收“奴隶”,还要求无子女,怎么不要求父母双亡呢?唉,看来网络上流传的是真的
第一选择是欧洲老板,中国老板排在最后。
从小就是苦大仇深,很容易就转嫁到学生,工作人员身上。
[阿庸 (1-18 15:49, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

(引用 taohuangzhe:Revised requirementsCandidates must: 1. MSc or BSc with at least 0-2 years' experiment. 2. Experience in cancer cell culture, g...)A lot of logical error inside (at least 0-2 years' experiment? )[soldier (1-18 16:46, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]14楼

(引用 阿庸:100% 中国老板,一看就是招收“奴隶”,还要求无子女,怎么不要求父母双亡呢?唉,看来网络上流传的是真的 第一选择是欧洲老板,中国老板...)if you do not want to be slave, you must be eligible to be a boss![taohuangzhe (1-18 17:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]15楼

(引用 阿庸:100% 中国老板,一看就是招收“奴隶”,还要求无子女,怎么不要求父母双亡呢?唉,看来网络上流传的是真的 第一选择是欧洲老板,中国老板...)你是不是有阴影啊?武断,崇洋媚外。。。

我也是研究生,我的导师也是中国人,我就觉得我的导师对他的学生都非常好。而且对中国学生比对外国学生好。
[YZJisBack (1-18 17:48, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]16楼

(引用 taohuangzhe:if you do not want to be slave, you must be eligible to be a boss!)I am not a boss, does it mean I have to be a slave? @@[XiAoMo (1-18 17:52, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]17楼

(引用 阿庸:100% 中国老板,一看就是招收“奴隶”,还要求无子女,怎么不要求父母双亡呢?唉,看来网络上流传的是真的 第一选择是欧洲老板,中国老板...)阴影还不浅,从网上看了几篇破文,然后遇到一个佐证的,立马就乱扣屎盆子[Roberto_Baggio (1-18 20:26, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]18楼

(引用 阿庸:100% 中国老板,一看就是招收“奴隶”,还要求无子女,怎么不要求父母双亡呢?唉,看来网络上流传的是真的 第一选择是欧洲老板,中国老板...)废话难道外国老板就比中国老板好吗?你最好不要在华人圈里生活。
符合条件你就申请,否则就不要贬低我们没中国人。
[taohuangzhe (1-18 21:00, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]19楼

(引用 taohuangzhe:废话难道外国老板就比中国老板好吗?你最好不要在华人圈里生活。 符合条件你就申请,否则就不要贬低我们没中国人。)谁贬低中国人了?我头一次见到要求无子女,你有子女吗?你将来有子女吗?[阿庸 (1-18 21:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]20楼

<<始页  [1]  2  3  4  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum