小弟谢谢了
^L^

hp: 90283617
[今日有雨 (2-12 1:11, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

自学成才多花点时间,通过不是问题。

CFA Series

Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
Frank K. Reilly Keith C. Brown S$ 25

Statistical Techniques in Business and Economics (With CD)
Douglas A. Lind William G. Marchal Robert D. Mason
S$ 20

Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives
John C. Hull
S$ 10

Bond Markets, Analysis and Strategies
Frank J.Fabozzi
S$ 15
以上书籍在上海DMC道名城培训中心买的由中信出版的原版的合法复印版本
*********************************************************************************
International Investments (Hardcover, AIMR)
Bruno Solnik & Dennis Mcleavey 原版
S$ 150

附送 2004 CFA Level I Study Guide from CFA Institute
alexandra_lan@hotmail.com
[Investment (2-14 0:30, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 Investment:自学成才多花点时间,通过不是问题。 CFA Series ******************************************************************************* ...)还有一本Economics: Private and Public Choice
James D. Gwartney
Richar L. Stroup
Russell S. Sobel

S$ 25
[Investment (2-14 0:36, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 Investment:还有一本Economics: Private and Public Choice James D. Gwartney Richar L. Stroup Russell S. Sobel S$ 25)我加你msn啦^L^
my phone: 90283617

if anyone else got some book to share, welcome!!
[windy_lin (2-19 23:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 windy_lin:我加你msn啦^L^ my phone: 90283617 if anyone else got some book to share, welcome!!)这是个妹妹,眼见她吾入歧途,居然木有人帮她?
这儿的CFA前辈甚多,再无人见义勇为,牛某就要出手了。
[牛魔王 (2-21 17:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

only one, Schwesers notes is good enough, no book neededunless you really got too many time to waste...
And you can take time to read old posts, there are plenty of posts on it...
By the way, you can join V-Rod's CFA study group, every saturday at Buz-Lib
[frpapaya (2-21 20:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 牛魔王:这是个妹妹,眼见她吾入歧途,居然木有人帮她? 这儿的CFA前辈甚多,再无人见义勇为,牛某就要出手了。)Support you... You know everyone is busy recently.[frpapaya (2-21 20:29, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 frpapaya:Support you... You know everyone is busy recently.)BTW, you want to do a summary on CFA, so I could put it on TOP.Thanks..[frpapaya (2-21 20:29, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 frpapaya:BTW, you want to do a summary on CFA, so I could put it on TOP.Thanks..)多谢各位支持!:)[今日有雨 (2-22 23:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 frpapaya:only one, Schwesers notes is good enough, no book neededunless you really got too many time to waste... And you can take time to...)how to join, where is the buz lib?that's Great! how to join?[今日有雨 (2-22 23:17, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

(引用 今日有雨:how to join, where is the buz lib?that's Great! how to join?)buz lib=NUS business library[东风41 (2-23 0:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

(引用 frpapaya:only one, Schwesers notes is good enough, no book neededunless you really got too many time to waste... And you can take time to...)今天是拜六, 我要是去Buz Lib, 找谁呀??迷茫中..[今日有雨 (2-26 12:17, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

(引用 今日有雨:今天是拜六, 我要是去Buz Lib, 找谁呀??迷茫中..)V-ROD...hp:97403250[frpapaya (2-26 13:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 狮城财经 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum