登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
teen, what's the s/n for NWN?
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

teen, what's the s/n for NWN?[觉皇 (4-26 23:23, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

Strange, I thought it can be easily found.....http://www.cn0day.net/serial/index.html[inu (4-26 23:29, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

# XJDYN-YEGNP-UAQYY-CRNKT-JXALR-TKG9W-3QT9D (Z)[辰星 (4-27 7:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 辰星:# XJDYN-YEGNP-UAQYY-CRNKT-JXALR-TKG9W-3QT9D (Z))NOT avalible,That's for the Chinese version...[ParasitEve (4-27 10:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

TCY3T-LP7YA-JU7WW-RDXHJ-FAWKG-LU6FQ-QNPQF4WUN6-RT3XG-FTTLQ-DDGYL-YVTVM-RJ677-NCFX4
MGDQN-LAVHP-MVRCQ-FHAQE-Q9NKY-PDVVP-46MPM
LDC3P-DAYGA-KRDV3-PJM97-79FKF-ALW4U-A6Y9P
QHWAK-DXL79-LVA4V-7XNT7-NALFX-T4Q73-9DJ6D
AHUQ7-UPPAR-G7QNY-HQYNV-HX33Y-NKYLA-QQFEJ
[SmellsLikeTeenSpirit (4-27 12:56, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 ParasitEve:NOT avalible,That's for the Chinese version...)It's working.I have succeeded installing NVM English Edition with that CD-key.

My NVM is downloaded from teen's ftp.

[辰星 (4-27 16:47, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 辰星:It's working.I have succeeded installing NVM English Edition with that CD-key. My NVM is downloaded from teen's ftp. )When I installed the same game from teen,I firstly found this CD Key, and it is not working...

Why the game from same BIN can give different results??

Just like someone installed SCell with problems, but everytime when I installed, nothing else happened...
[ParasitEve (4-28 3:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 ParasitEve:When I installed the same game from teen,I firstly found this CD Key, and it is not working... Why the game from same BIN can g...)ok. But, I only can tell you that is,I firstly found this CD-key from google, with remark saying it's for Chinese Edition.

But I tried to install the English Edition with that CD-key, and it worked.

And I succeed installing NVM on my computer.

My NVM is also downloaded from Teen's ftp, containing 3 iso images.
[辰星 (4-28 8:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 辰星:ok. But, I only can tell you that is,I firstly found this CD-key from google, with remark saying it's for Chinese Edition. But ...)Just now I tried re-installing NVMwith the CD-key:

XJDYN-YEGNP-UAQYY-CRNKT-JXALR-TKG9W-3QT9D

with full installation.

It works.

The installation program accepted the CD-key, and carry on after CD-key check.
[辰星 (4-28 9:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 辰星:Just now I tried re-installing NVMwith the CD-key: XJDYN-YEGNP-UAQYY-CRNKT-JXALR-TKG9W-3QT9D with full installation. It works...)OKOK,I don't wanna say something bad to you, I mean, like quarrel.

I am just wanna say someting about the different results in differernt computers when we use the same resourse to do something.

And also, I'd like to say, the cd key worked on your computer, but not mine, so I can say it is not working.

Or, did I input a wrong one???
[ParasitEve (4-28 13:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum