登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
wow bought in sgp
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

wow bought in sgpcan the cdkey used to connect to US server?

thanks
[john124 (1-24 13:26, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

yes you canactually, that's the only kind of servers you can connect to [SmellsLikeTeenSpirit (1-24 17:18, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 SmellsLikeTeenSpirit:yes you canactually, that's the only kind of servers you can connect to )Thanks for reply.Actually, i asked this question because one of my friend wants me to help him buy the wow expansion, coz it is not available for sale in China yet.

And he worries that cdkey issue.

Even if his cdkey can connect to US server, must he create a US account first?

Thanks!
[john124 (2-6 12:25, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 john124:Thanks for reply.Actually, i asked this question because one of my friend wants me to help him buy the wow expansion, coz it is ...)there is no problem in creating US accountas long as you have the correct CD KEY, you can create the account easily.[SmellsLikeTeenSpirit (2-6 13:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 SmellsLikeTeenSpirit:there is no problem in creating US accountas long as you have the correct CD KEY, you can create the account easily.)but currently blizz banned acc like crazy, so be aware of itmy fren just transfer 10g to his fren then got banned. alth recovered, but the china ip issues, gold trans issue still big trouble[小豆 (2-8 9:35, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 小豆:but currently blizz banned acc like crazy, so be aware of itmy fren just transfer 10g to his fren then got banned. alth recovere...)blizzard is crazyto ban China IP.

It's discrimination.

WOWers from China should boycott it.
[john124 (2-8 9:56, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 SmellsLikeTeenSpirit:there is no problem in creating US accountas long as you have the correct CD KEY, you can create the account easily.)谢谢teen的回复。还有一事相求:

以前在你的FTP上看见有三国的动画片的DVDRips,作得非常精美,总共超过3个G,当时笔记本的硬盘已经不够了,就没下,现在有大硬盘了,请问你的这套三国的动画还在吗?
(很怀念这套动画)

我的联系方法是手机:91985006,邮件:cjohn124@hotmail.com

谢了先。
[john124 (2-9 10:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 小豆:but currently blizz banned acc like crazy, so be aware of itmy fren just transfer 10g to his fren then got banned. alth recovere...)我都卖了8000多g了。。账号依然健在。。赫赫。[猪子酱*猫 (2-10 15:53, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 john124:Thanks for reply.Actually, i asked this question because one of my friend wants me to help him buy the wow expansion, coz it is ...)中国的ip上去就会被ban。叫他/她玩的时候一定要用代理。[猪子酱*猫 (2-10 15:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 john124:blizzard is crazyto ban China IP. It's discrimination. WOWers from China should boycott it.)blizzard的解释是:我们已经为中国玩家在中国建立的很多服务器。[猪子酱*猫 (2-10 15:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

(引用 猪子酱*猫:中国的ip上去就会被ban。叫他/她玩的时候一定要用代理。)在这里怎么用代理啊,我每次上线都是延迟1000以上,运气好也要600,疯了[橘红 (2-17 12:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

(引用 橘红:在这里怎么用代理啊,我每次上线都是延迟1000以上,运气好也要600,疯了)这里玩美服不用代理吧..就是四五百左右的,不卡啊.[猪子酱*猫 (2-18 11:51, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

i am playing too in us server, forgot the realm name...[西蜀霸王 (3-6 14:06, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

(引用 西蜀霸王:i am playing too in us server, forgot the realm name...)这个太强了。。。[我推荐霸王! (3-6 17:39, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]14楼

(引用 猪子酱*猫:这里玩美服不用代理吧..就是四五百左右的,不卡啊.)我的帐号在6区,因为有以前的同学在,不想放弃。延迟那么长,没法玩啊。怎么办呢?[橘红 (3-17 12:21, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]15楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum