To keep a KIV List here for future use if needed ........
所在版块:悟入棋途 发贴时间:2008-07-06 11:35

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 

personally, I think 杨家小将's matter is just a small matter as compared to the KIV list here. From this list here, the person concerned will have to prove at least the three parties as numbered and mentioned in his previous postings are guilty otherwise .....

could be a good case for education in 悟入棋途. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

starting with

(1) Group A got one board fix (round 8). (发贴时间:2008-06-19 04:48)

followed by

(2) Few years back, someone used few hundred dollar to buy a win from his opponent to get 乙级.
(发贴时间:2008-07-04 09:00)

and ended with

(3)

有没有做过,大家心知肚明吧。可以X耳X铃的吗? (发贴时间:2008-07-04 13:19)

nobody get as worked up in the 'fix' issue as you? (发贴时间:2008-07-04 13:19)

'X地无银XX两, 隔壁阿牛不X偷' (发贴时间:2008-07-04 13:19)

Still I repeat. 有没有做过,大家心知肚明吧。可以X耳X铃的吗?wow shiok. (发贴时间:2008-07-04 14:12)

related postings as shown below : ---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for declaring to ignore my posting.

发贴时间:2008-07-04 14:12

作者:bls

I can still continue to talk what I want to talk. But make sure you mean it when you say you will ignore my posting. Including this one. Still I repeat. 有没有做过,大家心知肚明吧。可以X耳X铃的吗?wow shiok. Now I can say what I want without 2008八连负 disturbing.... Make sure make sure you ignore all my postings.... Including this one. Make sure make sure make sure....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

有没有做过,大家心知肚明吧。可以X耳X铃的吗?

发贴时间:2008-07-04 13:19

Have you realised nobody get as worked up in the 'fix' issue as you?

Aside the issue, I suddenly want to recite a saying but can't remember all words
'X地无银XX两, 隔壁阿牛不X偷'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. All of us look down on the one why buy rank few years back.

发贴时间:2008-07-04 11:45

And we know also the one who buy rank might also look down on himself.

I tell you the truth on the 'fix' posting ba. Just to stop your rubbish and mindless 'CONCLUSION'. I have heard from one the personal involved. But I have no intention to do anything further. I'm not involve in this national(just a spectator) and I have already verbally informed the organiser. Thats the end of my job.

You seems to have endless energy doing 'CONCLUSIONS' on others. Well now is my conclusion on you,'Always 断章取义.'haha I believe there are people who agree with me.

One more issue, please don't ask me to go bishan and drink coffee with you. I have no intention to meet someone who involve in xiangqi politics and can't play xiangqi well. And I do not know what kind of 'coffee' you plan for me. Mr Politician.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008八连负, tell you one thing.

发贴时间:2008-07-04 09:00

What make you think you can form conclusion base on your common sense and I cannot form my own conclusion?
Yes I used the word 'fix', so how? I told you you didn't even know who I heard from and you keep wanting to make the whole issue like I cook up story. Use you brain can? Who else can I hear from to be so sure?
Tell you one more thing. Few years back, someone used few hundred dollar to buy a win from his opponent to get 乙级. His opponent later told the whole world about it. Yes the whole world. Most forumers here heard it. This is real fixing. This person in the end could not perform in many competitions after promoted. But this player try to play 岳不群。 So whats your own 'CONCLUSION' on this person?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told them already. Won't write letter.

发贴时间:2008-06-20 16:52

Competition already over. Maybe the word 'fix' is too hard. 顺水人情 and 礼让精神 more suitable ba. 棋人生, lets forget about this whole issues. I have posted many other forums and are used to talk direct and straight(like what I did here). I would say people here are more gentle and careful with their words. I hope you don't be angry with my postings for too long. I want to say good bye to you as this probably will my last posting since the National is over. Although you and me have heated exchange, atleast I find you very real.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned the game is fixed. I didn't say which side.

发贴时间:2008-06-19 13:21

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't speculate or anticipate.

发贴时间:2008-06-19 11:15

And I have already feedback what I have heard last night to one of the organiser. Would 棋一生 post all the games in round 8 so that we can see?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very agree, Group A got one board fix (round 8). 15min finish one game and win?

发贴时间:2008-06-19 04:48

15min not enough enough for one move under difficult situation. How can they finish one game in 15min? Totally shameless. Now the player who won got a chance to promote 'Jia Ji' in the last round.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
关于ban杨家小将的一些声明 一刀n断   (2484 bytes , 424reads )
应该如此 张辽   (0 bytes , 119reads )
immediately, one example ..... 2008八连负   (94 bytes , 156reads )
to share three 短消息 ........ 2008八连负   (1197 bytes , 198reads )
一刀n断   (1656 bytes , 138reads )
The 4th 短消息 ........ 2008八连负   (955 bytes , 163reads )
To keep a KIV List here for future use if needed ........ 2008八连负   (5475 bytes , 209reads )
Please read message from 一刀兄 bls   (1123 bytes , 154reads )
repeat : 上网表达己见应谨慎负责 ..... 所散布的信息将永存于互联网..... 2008八连负   (83 bytes , 172reads )
Make sure you honour you own words! bls   (108 bytes , 184reads )
Add this into KIV. bls   (209 bytes , 146reads )
Missing lines bls   (155 bytes , 180reads )
missing line ........ 2008八连负   (87 bytes , 169reads )
Aiya I don't want to talk too much. What is his intention? bls   (1397 bytes , 211reads )