Consulting experts working at accounting field for my girlfriend!
所在版块:创业求职 发贴时间:2007-09-30 16:14

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
My girlfriend now is teaching english at a college in china and she got the accountant qualify certificate (not CPA) in china during her free time and have some but little experience in accounting position.

In the near future, I hope she can come to here and work in accounting field. But I think there is much difference in accounting system between two countries. For this I want to consult with the experienced experts in accounting area that is there any possibilities to find a job here as a accontant assistant? Or does she need to get a Master accounting degree in local universities first? For the latter, which universities or special college do u recommend for the accountant degree? For me, an offshore engineer here, really donot know about the accounting! So hope to hear from some experts for their sage advice! hehe, really hope to receive from you!

Thanks you very much!

Best regards,

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
Consulting experts working at accounting field for my girlfriend! robinxiang   (912 bytes , 950reads )
Thanks you very much ! Which one u recommend? robinxiang   (166 bytes , 415reads )
ACCA 抹茶蛋糕   (82 bytes , 535reads )
Thanks! is there any training school to learn it here? robinxiang   (129 bytes , 477reads )
Recommended 抹茶蛋糕   (208 bytes , 665reads )
she could try her luck 大象   (208 bytes , 546reads )