My Try
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:SmellsLikeTeenSpirit (等级:11 - 出神入化,发帖:6371) 发表:2003-06-07 22:49:12  楼主  关注此帖评分:
英语好的筒子请进。。帮我翻译几个词语: 毕业设计, 人事管理、综合查询、权限设置。 这是国内的同学要我帮他翻译一段话: 本次毕业设计的主要目的就是运用ASP技术完成一个人事管理系统的网站开发,然后再根据此人事管理系统的具体情况开发出系统相关的数据库,并对系统的各级用户进行权限的设置。完成系统的设计以后,运用ASP技术及数据库查询技术实现对网站数据库里的数据进行快捷准确的查询。使系统能够很好的帮助企业的管理人员了解企业的运做情况并且进行企业的日常人事管理。 The main purpose of this project is to design a web system used in () via ASP technology, to explore a corresponding database according to this (), and do some configurations about the () of users in different classes. After finishing the design of the system, I will make use of ASP Technology and () to search these data in database efficiently and accurately so that this system can help managers in a coporation have a clear map about the operations of their coporation and do some management about (). 几个关键词不知道怎么翻译。 很多地方也不是很顺当
My Try
毕业设计: Final Year Project

人事管理: Human Resource Management

综合查询: General Purpose|Comprehensive Query

权限设置: Account Rights|Privileges Settings

Anyway, I guess these direct translations are not very approriate when fitting them into the whole passage.

"本次毕业设计的主要目的就是运用ASP技术完成一个人事管理系统的网站开发,然后再根据此人事管理系统的具体情况开发出系统相关的数据库,并对系统的各级用户进行权限的设置。"

The main objective of this final year project(FYP) is to develop a web-based human resource management(HRM) system with Active Server Page(ASP) technology. Based on the detailed requirement specification of the HRM system, we(?) will design the corresponding back-end database. In addition to that, a role-based(depends) authentication and authorization mechanism will be put in place to govern the various accounts that exist on the system.

"完成系统的设计以后,运用ASP技术及数据库查询技术实现对网站数据库里的数据进行快捷准确的查询。使系统能够很好的帮助企业的管理人员了解企业的运做情况并且进行企业的日常人事管理。"

Once the system design is finalized, ASP technology of database querying technology will allow users to accurately and rapidly retrieve the required data from the database. As a whole, this system will greatly assist corporate managers to understand business intelligence(BI) better and also to manage enterprise human-resource.

<WARNING: This version is only a draft to provide an alternative translation. Grammatical and logical errors have not been checked> :P
War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:SmellsLikeTeenSpirit (等级:11 - 出神入化,发帖:6371) 发表:2003-06-07 23:01:02  2楼
kiss
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码