Question for Acrobat Reader
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 本帖共有 3 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:中华新人 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:192) 发表:2003-06-26 14:01:49  楼主  关注此帖
Question for Acrobat Reader
i hv a pdf file. when i use acrobat reader 5.0 to open it, i cant print most pages.where can i config it to enable the print function? anybody knows? Many thanks.

Ps: my acrobat reader is fine.
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:中华新人 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:192) 发表:2003-06-26 17:21:35  2楼
Em...1> What do you mean by "cant print"? Isn't it allowed to print, or the printouts are rubbish? 2> If it is not allowed to print, that's because the pdf file is protected from printing. You can either ask for the password from someone who know it, or you can use some software to crack the password. There are tons of such softwares available, such as Advanced Pdf Password Recovery. 3> If there are some rubbish printouts, you can try to print it on another computer. If this does not work either, it might be the printer's problem. 4> What else? Is there anyone can add?
thanks
it is item 2>: I am not allowed to print because the button "print" is not active. but it doesn't tell to type any passwords to release it.
作者:中华新人 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:192) 发表:2003-06-26 17:30:39  3楼
Em...1> What do you mean by "cant print"? Isn't it allowed to print, or the printouts are rubbish? 2> If it is not allowed to print, that's because the pdf file is protected from printing. You can either ask for the password from someone who know it, or you can use some software to crack the password. There are tons of such softwares available, such as Advanced Pdf Password Recovery. 3> If there are some rubbish printouts, you can try to print it on another computer. If this does not work either, it might be the printer's problem. 4> What else? Is there anyone can add?
right
the Recovery software is good, but it only release two pages since it is trial version. anyone has the cracked one?
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 3 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码