EE2001的筒子们,谁知道那种stepper motor好?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 本帖共有 3 楼,当前显示第 3 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:爬去洗个澡 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:3405) 发表:2003-09-25 17:38:25  3楼 
I am not from EEI am not from EE and I don't know what the EE2001 is about, neither am I a professional on motors. But be careful when you ask question of which is "GOOD" or "BAD" You can ask yourself a question: "which computer monitor is good?" or "which digital camera is good?" There is no definite answer for this kind of question. It depends on what you are going to use it for. You can find fantastic monitors and digital cameras in the market with the word "Excellent", but what is the price for it? Can you afford buying these top cameras or monitors? For motor selection, I believe it is very much application-dependent. Certain stepper motors are only "good" for certain applications. There are a lot of considerations such as size, speed, torque, accuracy, price and so on and so on. There is no point for a manufacturer to come out with a stepper motor that is "NOT GOOD", how could they survive? I suggest you study your lecture notes carefuly. If you are doing any project, you can go to Oriental Motor's
这分明就是人生哲理嘛!
强的!

看来2001还真有用

=============================

2001性痴呆中。。。
首先,这里不是普通的论坛,这里是华新论坛。这里没有潜规则,没有等级,只有和谐,而且比马勒戈壁更和谐。希望大家能够在主旋律的春风下,踊跃发言,发好言,发好听的言。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 3 楼,当前显示第 3 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码