can i ask a local to sign for fixed line for me?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者: (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:532) 发表:2003-10-02 16:07:25  楼主  关注此帖
can i ask a local to sign for fixed line for me?
in NTU
to avoid the prequiste deposit of 250 for foreigners
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:Yahoo! (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1676) 发表:2003-10-02 20:58:33  2楼 评分:
可以,需要 IC and 一张电话/银行帐单之类的东西

As only SingTel monopolies the fixed phone business, you have to choose SingTel.

First go to any of the post office to get a free application form. The form has the SingTel logo, easy to recognize.

Fill the form, go to post office counter to submit. You may be asked to show your IC.

Wait for them to call you ( don't know what happen if you don't have a phone). Usually it would be one or two days after you submit the form.

The caller will tell you when it will be activate, usually anotehr one or two days later. On the phone you will also be prompt a phone number, you can ask for some other choices ( I got 3 numbers to choose). You will be asked does your house have the phone line socket on the wall (usually it would have).

After the call, what you need to do is just plug your phone into the socket and start to use it after the activate time. If your house doesn't have that phone line socket or has problem using your phone after the activate time, you might have to call them to install/check it, which you have to pay.

Good luck!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码