请大家能不能帮忙告诉我!谢谢帮忙!!!
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:大象 (等级:13 - 举世无双,发帖:9150) 发表:2004-05-24 13:38:01  2楼
通知大使馆,还有警察局
作者:11:05pm (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:323) 发表:2004-05-24 19:40:42  3楼 评分:
->someone's experience
1, report to police! then get a police report for lost!

2, go to ICA(immigration checkpoint authority, opposite to Kallang MRT), level 4; you will have to queque up to grab a number, then waiti in front of counter 24! the officer will need you police report and matric card.

(assuming u r student; but if u dun have it or anything equivelent, then u will need to go back your school or company to ask for a proof for who u r!)

after that, he will give you a slip of paper, which is a special pass(this need to be renewed in 2 weeks)!

3, go to SPH(singapore press holding, at 1000 Toa Payoh north) to make an advertisement, saying u lost ur passport!(新明日报is the cheapest, $16.8);

next day evening, you buy a 新明日报, and cut off your advertisesment!

4, go to china embassy, (at weekday morning during 9am-12); u need to prepare 3 passport size photoes, police report, ur advertisement from news paper, and special pass!

then, they will issue u a receipt for new passport! however, u have to wait for a whole month to get you passport! and you will pay $180 for new passport when you come to collect it next month!

<Note>: as passport production takes a month, so u need go to ICA to renew you special pass during this month for at least 3 times(you calculate it, see if it's 3 times!)

my personal moral of it: pls check you mailbox at the place as on you student pass before you go to ICA, but reporting to police is to be taken right after you found lost!

as for me, in fact, passport and students pass had been posted back to the hall where i stayed in my 1st year after i lost my bag containing many things。 (of course, i have no idea who picked up my things and only "kindly" dropped my passport and student pass into a posting box, and then post office post me back at the address indicated in my student pass!).
anyway, i was too late to know i got back my passport, and i could not cancel the passport application, which i was told by embassy that it's too late (i'm totally FT by this!). thus, for me, it's meaningless to get my passport back already, as i still have to wait for new passport, and of course, have to renew the annoying special pass for 3 times!

good luck!
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 3 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码