my english is so poor
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 求学狮城 | 本帖共有 22 楼,当前显示第 5 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:何假尾 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:488) 发表:2003-08-17 09:42:46  5楼  评分: 
judging from what i've seeni'm not sure what is emphasized in Engin English modules. However, I think first of all it is about communication skills, including writing and speaking according to the occasions. i guess you may have paid too much attention to vocabulary and too particular about grammar details.You tend to use difficult words and complex sentence structure, which actually sounds strange too others for these are not commonly expressed in that way. I think you grammar should be ok, and vocabulary is more than enough to pass the module, judging from the sentence structure and words here. If I were you, I may forget about enlarging much my vocabulary, but just do more general readings, not those very scientific ones or classic ones (old English ) but popular ones (not those very non standard ones, of course). And try to ask others , especially non-PRC students to correct your writings----I don’t mean PRC students are not good at English, but personally I think we PRC in most cases will tend to pay m (more...)
thank you very much
you have just worked a profound change in my personality. in your sentences i discovered reasons, reasons for failure. if i were a talkative speaker, an attentive listener, i should pass this module long long ago. although now the uncharted ocean is still treacherous, i will steer my ship with hope, leaving fear behind.
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 22 楼,当前显示第 5 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码