===========SOC LEVEL3选课=============
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 求学狮城 | 本帖共有 20 楼,当前显示第 5 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:香蕉 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:971) 发表:2003-11-26 14:13:18  5楼 
my experiencei took 3230, 3243 and 3215 at 2nd sem of 2nd year, reasons being that there a quite a bit of overlap between 3230 and 3243 and they should enhance your understanding mutually. at my year, 3215 can be done with C++, Java or C#. This makes an obvious choice to go for 3215 since it's the first time(or probably the only time) C# is allowed. if i'm not wrong, 3212 is only offered in 1st semester every year, so it's not a valid choice. I haven't taken any of the following modules yet but this is what I gather. 3220 computer architecture (advised not to take by my CS peers, it's a module for hardware people, aka CE) 3211 parallel and concurrent programming (easy module if you like C, mutex and semaphores, which I don't) 3231 theory of computation (a rather unpopular module for most, which I have no idea why that's the case) 3234 logic and formal systems (a relatively easier module if you have an interest in this area, which I don't) therefore, I suggest you clear 3215 asap because that will tak (more...)
thanks a
finish exam already? hee hee, i want to go to bali this holiday~~~
actually one thing i am not so certain is 3215, can we take 3214 instead of it>? i heard can~~~need to go to double confirm.

if say i take 3215 and 2106 at the same sem> begging i wont die.

coz i wanna go for SEP in 2nd sem of year 3, so need to plan before that~~~wwwoooofff

哥哥,收我做你的迷~~~~~
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 20 楼,当前显示第 5 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码