2007年新加坡全国个人赛参考消息
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 354 楼,当前显示第 154 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2007-06-04 13:24:20  154楼 
As mentioned in my first or second posting in this website ....... don't stop at talking only, action, please. As for this year, since I know SIXGA is not publish anything in the official website, so I try to do some postings for Group B competition, I may not do the same for Group A due to other commitments. As players, we like to have everything (just like the advertisement on anything, whatever), we are not in SIXGA EXCO and do not understand their problems and concerns, furthermore, they are volunteers, we could not expect them to contribute thier times same as the professionals as in China. May be Mr. Marauder should consider to stand for SIXGA EXCO Election next year and implement those changes from internal. Sorry, I will stop here and move on to other topics.....
What 棋人生 said is 100% correct. We need actions.
I guess www.stqiyuan.com also volunteer, most of xiangqi websites in China don't yield any cash flow.

I know they even spends thousands of RMB(人民币)at their own cost to bring in PCs and Network cables to the 赛场 to do live broadcasting for some competitions.

What 棋人生 said is 100% correct. We need actions.
I will talk to Mr Felix Tan on SIXGA when I see him.
沙暴千里不言暗
冰封万市何惧寒
旧事前尘化云烟
唯有菜香扑鼻来
有了菜,就有了希望~~~
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 354 楼,当前显示第 154 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码