Bishan Xiangqi Club has moved ......
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 71 楼,当前显示第 38 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-24 11:20:22  38楼 
Yes, at least I heard from a team and it happened in the past ...
Method of Divisions A and B -- 1 Day Event

With this method, each time needs to have 8 players only.

To organise one day team event as Albert Square event instead of a few days event like Lion City Cup.

The method used in 2002 Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green C.C. could be considered again. In that year, 7 teams of 8 players each played 3 rounds. Every two teams encountered each other with 4 players.

We can have both Divisions A and B with up to 7 teams each, last two teams of A will demote to B next year, first two teams of B will promote to A next year.

e.g. if A has 7 teams of 8 players, exactly the same 3-round method used in 2002 could be used again.

if B has 5 teams of 8 players each, same method as above but 2 rounds are enough.

Of course, if we have times as in 团体联赛, 狮城杯 or 李美花杯, then we need to have 7 rounds with say 8 teams of 4-6 players per team and it takes 3 to 7 days to complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have reservation regarding invite one school team, e.g. 中正中学 (2004 Lion City Cup), Nanyang Polytechnic (2006 雅柏广场) and 公教中学 (2007 Pasir Ris East) C.C. as usually they are at another grade. This type of arrangement may kill their interests instead of promoting xiangqi.

Better arrangement is to introduce Division A, B, C and even D team events and to allow, say 2 teams to promote or demote each year.

Existing adult teams can be placed (promote or demote) within Division A or B, polytechnic and secondary school teams can start with Division C first, or even to start Division D for primary schools.

I believe Bishan players should have no objection to start from Division B ...

This could be another way to inject life to Singapore Xiangqi ???
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 71 楼,当前显示第 38 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码