latest count is 27 teams
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 3 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:王英再真可爱 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-12-14 02:58:48  楼主  关注此帖
latest count is 27 teams
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:王英再真可爱 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-12-17 02:34:10  2楼
The Method and Pairing System is confirmed ....... Since there are 12 teams, the method of 2005 Lion City Cup Group B will be used for this coming mind sport xiangqi team event : Group A 北斗 文礼 A 华中 B 白沙东 C.C. 波那维斯达 B 哥南亚逸乐龄中心 Group B 文礼 B 波那维斯达 A 华中 A 义顺南 C.C. Chong Pang RC Zone 2 碧山 C.C. To divide all 12 teams into two groups. Phase 1 -- round robin system to be used for each group, total of 5 rounds. After Phase 1, to rank each group into : Group A -- A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 Group B -- B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 Phase 2 is using knock-out system with : Round 6 at Nee Soon South C.C. : A1 vs B2 A2 vs B1 winners from above to play for 1st and 2nd placings in Round 7, the other two teams to play for 3rd and 4th placings in Round 7. **These 4 teams to play the Round 7 at Suntec City on 12 Jan 2008 at 6 pm.** ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The following 8 teams to play both Rounds 6 & 7 at Nee S (more...)
Are the A teams surely the better team? Later all the stronger players go to B..
作者:王英再真可爱 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-12-19 11:17:19  3楼
Queenstown not in due to ..... I noticed that Queentown joined Sep 2007 Albert Centre Team Event and Nov 2007 Pasir Ris East C.C. Team Event but not this open event. In fact, all xiangqi clubs should try to attend this coming team event if they have no problem in forming team(s) as most of xiangqi clubs are under PA and logically should give support to this PA's HQ event and Nee Soon South C.C. could be seen as 承办 only. (same as sudoku for Bishan C.C.) Before Nov 2007 Pasir Ris East C.C. Team Event, 棋一生 mentioned that女皇镇有象棋国际大师郑祥福坐镇守关,辅以今年B组冠军姚威和,乙级棋士黄荣岳,再加上从义顺跳槽的熊国伟,实力鼎盛。 But this time 郑祥福 in Hua Chong team(?), 姚威和 and 黄荣岳 in Beidou team, could this be one of the problems of dual memberships ???!!! ended up Queentown not able to form a team this time ???!!! Personally, I consider this development is not healthy as I noticed that Queenstown joined 2006 and 2007 Albert Centre Team Events and also sent a few members for the Lantern Xia (more...)
I heard those players were invited to play for queenstown instead of being...
MEMBERS of queenstown. so i personally see no problem with this or "dual membership"
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 3 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码