2008 华族文化节 Chinese Cultural Festival Xiangqi Events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 40 楼,当前显示第 34 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:棋大炮 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:8) 发表:2008-05-10 04:20:28  34楼  评分: 
Since mid May 2007, .......I read about some postings of 2007 义顺南第1届李美花杯象棋团体赛 (6 to 8 Apr 2007) here in Apr 2007. I started my postings here from mid May 2008 ..... and all the times, I hope to do one round of postings regarding all the xiangqi activities in Singapore. The coming xiangqi activities during 2008 华族文化节 Chinese Cultural Festival should be considered as my last few pieces of works if I plan to move on to other areas after one year (13 May 2008). Yesterday, when 甘榜格南邓章淦会长 called me regarding registration of one 甘榜格南 team for 第1届碧山杯全国选区象棋团体赛 (1 & 2 Mar 2008), I suggested to him to bring some forms for 甘榜格南象棋快棋赛 (个人 8 Mar, 双人 9 Mar) on 1 & 2 Mar 2008 if 甘榜格南 plans to get few more players for 甘榜格南象棋快棋赛. As mentioned, I will help in the publicity of xiangqi activties here in 悟入棋途 at the moment if I feel there is a need. I may even help in other areas too if my service is needed. One example is I have passed the following f (more...)
不知量力
我大炮老人家昨日有幸从一损友处得知"悟入棋途",欣喜若狂.在下从小喜欢象棋,然由于棋资太差而只能观棋不会下棋,以后能从此网址获知棋讯,必使我老人家晚年过得更充实.
我老人家由于不识红毛字又是电脑盲,写几行字就用了四个小时,我可是非常敬佩棋人生,他所贴上的讯息竟如此之多,我希望所有棋友,棋痴,棋神等等能效仿棋人生,卷心菜,棋仙多附上一些棋讯与著作作.

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 40 楼,当前显示第 34 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码