欢迎新人 送桃一粒!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:一刀n断 (等级:20 - 华新元老,发帖:9771) 发表:2008-06-20 13:32:49  楼主  关注此帖
Some viewsReviewing all the comments of number001, he has made many personal attacks and mass attacks. Like what Mr 棋人生 has said, everybody has to be responsible for what they say in the forum. He has made many absurd and totally groundless accusations on various parties, without getting the facts correct in the first place. Though he has indeed apologized, the damage is already done. For example: number001 straightaway proclaims Lv RuiZhan as a KELONG player without getting his facts right first. This is a grave accusation on Lv Ruizhan. The tone of his language also leaves much to be desired. He DEMANDS AN EXPLANATION for that move, whereas a much better phrase to use would be: could anyone please advise me on how come Lv Ruizhan made this move for Move 44?I'm sure many readers would be willing to respond if he asked in a humble manner, instead of demanding. His choice of words is also extremely undesirable in many instances, and I will not list them for they are clear for all to see. On many of his (more...)
欢迎新人 送桃一粒!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:一刀n断 (等级:20 - 华新元老,发帖:9771) 发表:2008-06-20 13:37:50  2楼
apologising after u have said hurtful things?Obviously your chess is not number one. Take a gd look at your own standard before you make unnessasary comments about other people's chess.
这句话说得很有霸气 哈哈
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码