If 4 rounds all play all. ¹ú¼Ò¶Ó may be the underdog.
µÇ¼ | ÂÛ̳µ¼º½ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | ±¾Ìû¹²ÓÐ 4 Â¥£¬·Ö 1 Ò³, µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 1 Ò³ : ±¾ÌûÊ÷ÐÎÁбí : ˢР: ·µ»ØÉÏÒ»Ò³
×÷Õߣºbls (µÈ¼¶£º2 - ³õ³ö鮣¬·¢Ìû£º222) ·¢±í£º2008-08-08 12:51:05¡¡ Â¥Ö÷¡¡ ¹Ø×¢´ËÌû
ºÜ¸ßÐËÁÖ´óʦ´ðÓ¦³öÈü£¬Õâ»Ø¹ú¼Ò¶Ó¿ÉÒªÃæ¶ÔÒ»³¡¼èÐÁµÄ¿àÕ½£¡£¡£¡ ÂÛ¶ÓÔ±µÄÃûÉùÓë×ÊÀú£¬ÌôÑ¡¶Ó¸÷·½Ã涼ǿ¹ý¹ú¼Ò¶Ó£¬¹ú¼Ò¶ÓµÄ¶ÓÔ±¿ÉÒªºÃ×ÔΪ֮°¡£¡£¡£¡
If 4 rounds all play all. ¹ú¼Ò¶Ó may be the underdog.
»¶Ó­À´µ½»ªÐÂÖÐÎÄÍø£¬Ó»Ô¾·¢ÌûÊÇÖ§³ÖÎÒÃǵÄ×îºÃ·½·¨!Ô­ÎÄ / ´«Í³°æ / WAP°æËùÓлظ´´ÓÕâÀïÕ¹¿ªÊÕÆðÁбí
×÷Õߣºbls (µÈ¼¶£º2 - ³õ³ö鮣¬·¢Ìû£º222) ·¢±í£º2008-08-08 12:53:54¡¡ 2Â¥
hehe , just to SHOW OFF!ÒÁÌ٤Ȥ¤¤¦ÃûÇ°¤¬¤¤¤¤¤Ç¤¹¤Í¡£º£Ó¤ó¤¬¤È¤Æ¤â¤¤¤¤¥¢¥¤¥Ç¥¢¤ò³Ö¤Ã¤Æ¤ë¤Í¡£Ë½¤¬×Ô·Ö¤ÎÃûÇ°¤È¤·¤Æʹ¤Ã¤Æ¤¤¤¯¤È¿¼¤¨¤Æ¤¤¤ë¤Î¤Ç¤¹
Internet Translation!
The name of Ito is good. Mr. Umi has a very good idea. It is thought that I use it as its name.
»¶Ó­À´µ½»ªÐÂÖÐÎÄÍø£¬Ó»Ô¾·¢ÌûÊÇÖ§³ÖÎÒÃǵÄ×îºÃ·½·¨!Ô­ÎÄ / ´«Í³°æ / WAP°æËùÓлظ´´ÓÕâÀïÕ¹¿ªÊÕÆðÁбí
×÷Õߣºbls (µÈ¼¶£º2 - ³õ³ö鮣¬·¢Ìû£º222) ·¢±í£º2008-08-25 14:46:21¡¡ 3Â¥ ÆÀ·Ö£º
perharps using english would be better for meIt is true players do not have sufficient competitions. Hence lack practise which might be also one of the reasons why the Standard of the Singapore open Top 4 is not as strong (relative to the past). Opening is important especially if you meet highhands. For players that are more evenly match it is also important but not as much. For Ruizhan's game, i felt that it was lacking in certain areas (already elaborated in chinese). Well, i'm not saying that my skills and tactics are excellent. I'm not sure if people agree with me but thats how i feel. Hope my feedback could help him do a little reflections. Thank you
My view.
I think that the reason for Singapore open top 4 is relatively not as strong as compare to the past national team is due to that this year, national team is selected base on just seven rounds of matches. The element of luck is there as given a lucky day, a weaker player might 'pick durian' or out prepared the stronger one. However, if the competition is base on 9 or more rounds, then the luck factor would be reduced. Furthermore, selection of the national team base on June's national could not guarantee all good players got the chance to compete for national seat. Some working class are more busy at June and December period but they will be able to play at other months. I believe the selection method 2 years ago was good, where the top 2 auto qualify and the rest fight for the other 2 placing to representing Singapore. Thats was when the then class B's xiaobeidou qualify for national team right?

For Ruizhan's game, i feel he should use play more agressive with red. Against ¼¸¶È£¬using ÏÈÊÖµ¥ÌáÂí to counter ÖÐÅÚ is quite a waste of ÏÈÐÐÖ®Àû¡£That game, he loses his ÏÈÊÖ in just 6moves.
×÷Õߣºbls (µÈ¼¶£º2 - ³õ³ö鮣¬·¢Ìû£º222) ·¢±í£º2008-08-25 22:20:03¡¡ 4Â¥
It is a good sign.Losing the initiative in 6 rounds isn't a good sign, for the game itself. However it is a good sign for Lv, who instantly well understood this position and therefore similar positions. You may blame him for making such an opening in this game, but you won't see him making this mistake again in the future. Our views appear to be on the contrast sides, but we are talking about different things - you talk about right now, and I talk about 2 months later.
It depends.
If Ruizhan is planning train with non mainstream opening to improve his understanding of opening theories, then it is good in the long term as he would be able to play better against opponents who play horse or elephant openings. But if he plans to play µ¥ÌáÂí in the competition two months later, then it would be a risk to take. We all know that µ¥ÌáÂí is a defensive opening and it does not suit ruizhan's attacking style. Moreover, two months is too short to convert an attacking style to defensive style.
ÂÛ̳µ¼º½ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | ·µ»ØÉÏÒ»Ò³ | ±¾Ö÷Ìâ¹²ÓÐ 4 ƪÎÄÕ£¬·Ö 1 Ò³, µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 1 Ò³ | »Øµ½¶¥²¿
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>

ÇëµÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´£ºÕʺŠ¡¡ ÃÜÂë ¡¡