2008年第十五届亚洲象棋锦标赛(新加坡举办)总贴
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 50 楼,当前显示第 18 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-09-02 13:46:01  18楼 
终于有棋友敢敢说出真心话!!! 当我告诉几位象总领导人有关华新的棋友大力支持现有的国家代表出席参加10月份于我国举办的亚洲杯团体赛时,他们都怀疑棋友们到底客不客观,究竟是根据什么标准支持国家队?还是因为朋友的关系,大力支持? 为了避免棋友们不必要的误解,象总的立场,诚如我所说,不会去剥夺现有国家队代表的代表资格,我们只是希望成绩下的差的棋友,能够好好的反省与思考,以自己目前的棋艺水平,有没有信心在亚洲赛下出好的成绩?如果认为自己能,凭的是什么根据?不能如华新某些棋友所说的,纯粹是为了给自己一个磨练的机会。要知道,这是代表国家,你的责任是为国争取荣誉,而不是去磨练与提高个人的棋艺。 看了磨练赛的对局,我个人有一下几项批评: (一)有的代表,在开、中、残方面,还欠缺功力; (二)对棋局形势的优劣,缺乏正确的判断; (三)把团体赛当成是个人赛,没有去考虑团体的成绩。 坦白说,这次的磨练赛,之所以要设奖金,目的就是希望受邀队伍的代表,能够认真看待这项比赛,拿出真本领,和国家队代表,决一雌雄。我们也原本以为,以国家队的实力,应该能够驾轻就熟,轻取他们,但结果却没料到,战果却是这样。 因此,我们恳切的希望,那些磨练赛表现 (more...)
i agree only to a certain extend
The above mentioned is all true, most of us treated it like an individual event. Especially me all 3 games i moved moves that made me a little disadvantage but open up the scenarios. It is also true that we are not obviously the best group of 4 players in singapore. But, can anyone gurantee the results of any other 4 players that would be better than us? For example i think it was in 2004, Laihansoon represented Singapore as the 2004 national champion. Who would expect him getting 5 losses and one lose? Even with the assistance of IGM XU TIAN HONG. And though he kept on losing, he stilled continued to play. Being Coach of Singapore, Xu Tian Hong should replace him and in the event of that had to neglect lin jin xin. From my view i put the blame on XUTIANHONG because of his ignorance and his stupid views. Now we've lost one good player (lin jin xin) who is discouraged from representing Singapore even though other team mates are not performing well.

On the other hand, i know many people used to debate why i represented Singapore in 2006 despite me not taking part in the national competition (Champion of selection competition) Why not just take top 4 rather had to take the champion from the selection competition. It is not fair that i represented singapore from a players view that might be true however i was fortunated to produce the results hence was less criticised. However i could also understand the management's view wanting the best interest for the country. i'm not saying that i'm the best in Singapore. Probabably my style of play is more suitable for international competitions compared to more players in Singapore.

We have another IGM liu da hua coming to Singapore this time for the asian tour.This time round, I hope he excercises good judgement not senseless subjectivity like the past IGM.

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 50 楼,当前显示第 18 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码