我的飞象定式研究,请大家指教。
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 116 楼,当前显示第 17 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:kurubear (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:740) 发表:2009-12-26 14:20:06  17楼 
有个问题左炮过宫对付飞相局,大概是最稳健可行的一个开局了。但以上所列变着,黑起横车时,红有必要立刻兵七进一给黑棋制造目标吗?以上所列变化,黑基本上都可以抗衡,不过红方在其中一些变化里仍然略占主动,这个结果应该说很正常吧。
About the 7-Soldier advance 1...
I probably will move 3-Soldier advance 1, Black can

[1] 3-infantry advance 1, this will give me the option of 8-Artillery advance 4 to block and attack. This may cause blockade at Black right and cause a traffic jam.

[2] move 2-Horse advance 3, now then I move 7-Soldier advance 1 (2-head snake formation) to cause inconvenience to Black's 2 horses. Black most probably need to do patrol duty and trade one of Red's Soldier to open up at least one horse pathway to reduce the possible risk of weak attack firepower or weak link of horse when going for attack later.

[2A] If Black goes for even development on right by 2-artillery move to 1, Red can 8-Artillery move to 6 and use the versatile Phan Cong Ma (反宫马) formation.

[2B] If Black decides to open up one of its horse's pathway by trading one of Red's Soldier, Red can counter using the stable multi-options Binh Phong Ma (3-7-Horse) with 2-Artillery advance 2 to start attack on the patrolling rook.

Quick Views
--------kurubear
www.KuRuBeAR.com
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 116 楼,当前显示第 17 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码