个人觉得,比赛中的棋手如果和他人交谈应该判负
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 3 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:香陵居士 (等级:16 - 好恐怖呀,发帖:22662) 发表:2012-06-23 00:11:58  楼主  关注此帖
Possible Cheating Ongoing in QGS B组Greetings to everyone. I am sorry for posting in english but the PC I am on now is unable to process chinese characters. I am a chinese chess fan currently doing my national service. Although I am not a very strong player, I like to visit chinese chess competitions in Singapore to watch ongoing games. It was while watching this 国象棋个人赛 B 组 that I came across some of the most blatant and disgusting cheating tactics that I have ever seen. It was on 17/06/2012 during round 2 when a slight drama that ensued caught my attention.It was the game where 曾喡翔 Chan Wei Xiang was playing 陈中和 Tan Zhong He. I have already noticed that during the game, the player taking black, Tan Zhong He would sporadically consult a skinny middle aged man wearing glasses with long hair dressed casually in a T-Shirt and bermudas (ala an ageing hippie look). At that point although I could not be sure that they were discussing about the game, they were definitely staring intently at said game w (more...)
个人觉得,比赛中的棋手如果和他人交谈应该判负
和考试作弊一个道理。

当然实际操作的时候可以做少许通融,比如能确定所说的只是“你好”等简单的寒暄可以免予处罚只给口头警告。
最新推出专栏《倾听索罗斯》 欢迎大家前来捧场!

Yeah!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:香陵居士 (等级:16 - 好恐怖呀,发帖:22662) 发表:2012-06-24 01:32:14  2楼
不允许讨论棋局跟规则明文规定的不允许现场阅读参考棋谱等资料是一个道理。违例行为需要确认才能处罚。赛务人手多寡是执行时的一个考量。
首先,我觉得应该直接判负而不是判违例
否则如果一方被一名高手指点一部关键的棋而反败为胜或者为和,而只是记一次违例,对对方太不公平。

其次,应该杜绝大部分和场外人员交流,否则可能会被使用暗语的人钻空子。
作者:香陵居士 (等级:16 - 好恐怖呀,发帖:22662) 发表:2012-06-25 10:19:34  3楼
参考了两年前这方面的内部资料,要是指点的高手或闲人。。。其实是以逆向思维的方式,要围魏救赵,那位看起来被帮助的赵不是很无辜? 另外,以非个人纯脑力分析的方法很多,在不同区域有不同应付选择,重要的是不可忽略推广成分。
如果不主动与人说话,怎样被人围魏救赵?
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 3 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码