要我说, 里皮的老毛病又犯了, 就是那个
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 体坛风云 | 本帖共有 8 楼,当前显示第 5 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:美丽的小姑娘 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:98) 发表:2003-03-23 21:13:31  5楼 
yes... the mentality do play a role, but what ismore important is the tactics employed by the manager in the match! agree or not, the strength of the two squads are definitely comparable. what made the difference was how the players were used. Lippi is famous for his cunning tactics across the entire european continent. but he does make fatal mistakes at times! like those i mentioned above. knowing Milan's forbidable attacking style at home soil well, it is obvious that the best solution for Juv is to play with caution and adopt a counter attack strategy with capable goal scorer upfront. it is simply impossible to rely on Nedved all the time. OK, that should be all for now. not in the mood for more.
Thank you for your valuable opinion.
What I think is Lippi is reasonable to some extent.

Firstly, Juv has been leading Milan for 8 points. That is not a small gap.
Even if they lose this game to Milan, they are still 5 points lead.
That's not a small amount as well. Therefore, to Juv it is a normal game
and to Milan it is a die-is-out game.

Secondly, don't forget European Champions League is incoming. Although Piero
is ready, Lippi would not like to take the risk of presenting him in the starting
time. Lippi surely know that this is an significant match for Milan and they will
go all out to grab a win at any price. The least thing he'd like to see is that
Piero will be injured again. To this point, Lippi still kept some reservation for
this match. And this is verified by the whole match. Both sides kicked heavily.
More than 2 yellow cards issued.

Last not the least, I'm sorry to hear that you are a Juv fan. But do not be heart-broken.
Juv still have better opportunity and do not forget Inter Milan. From the match schedule,
they are the most suitable candidate for champion of Series A, believe it or not.
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 8 楼,当前显示第 5 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码