要我说, 里皮的老毛病又犯了, 就是那个
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 体坛风云 | 本帖共有 8 楼,当前显示第 6 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:躲在云后的人 (等级:0 - 我是小白,发帖:339) 发表:2003-03-23 21:25:19  6楼 
Thank you for your valuable opinion.What I think is Lippi is reasonable to some extent. Firstly, Juv has been leading Milan for 8 points. That is not a small gap. Even if they lose this game to Milan, they are still 5 points lead. That's not a small amount as well. Therefore, to Juv it is a normal game and to Milan it is a die-is-out game. Secondly, don't forget European Champions League is incoming. Although Piero is ready, Lippi would not like to take the risk of presenting him in the starting time. Lippi surely know that this is an significant match for Milan and they will go all out to grab a win at any price. The least thing he'd like to see is that Piero will be injured again. To this point, Lippi still kept some reservation for this match. And this is verified by the whole match. Both sides kicked heavily. More than 2 yellow cards issued. Last not the least, I'm sorry to hear that you are a Juv fan. But do not be heart-broken. Juv still have better opportunity and do not forget Inter Milan. From t (more...)
The biggest mistake made by Milan is to let Real
through to the quarters. The biggest mistake made by Juventus is to let Milan continue to chase behind. You get what i mean? Kill the opponents off as early as possible is never wrong!
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 8 楼,当前显示第 6 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码