笑死了 ^_________^
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 本帖共有 4 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:邓可 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1915) 发表:2006-11-15 11:34:17  楼主  关注此帖
Sharing: My experience of online datingDISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE ONLY MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW, THEY ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE IN ANY WAY. NO OFFENCES ARE INTENDED. =============================================================================================================== Since we are living in a cyber world now, i thought there is a fair chance to meet Mr. Right online, plus i know a few friends who testimonied that true love could be found online. So i wrote a rough introduction about myself and my expectation for the boyfriend-to-be and posted it on two websites www.sgchinese.com.sg/bbs and www.huasing.org. The viewers of these two websites are mainly chinese, i mean mainland chinese, like myself. I thought that birds of the same feather flock together, maybe a Chinese man would suit me better than a foreigner. By the way, I have also applied SDU membership, but wasn't keen to join any activities or meet any guys there. After the ads were posted, I have received quite a lot of re (more...)
笑死了 ^_________^
斑竹给花啊
上帝的归上帝,凯撒的归凯撒。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:邓可 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1915) 发表:2006-11-22 16:09:45  2楼
Sharing: My experience of online datingDISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE ONLY MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW, THEY ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE IN ANY WAY. NO OFFENCES ARE INTENDED. =============================================================================================================== Since we are living in a cyber world now, i thought there is a fair chance to meet Mr. Right online, plus i know a few friends who testimonied that true love could be found online. So i wrote a rough introduction about myself and my expectation for the boyfriend-to-be and posted it on two websites www.sgchinese.com.sg/bbs and www.huasing.org. The viewers of these two websites are mainly chinese, i mean mainland chinese, like myself. I thought that birds of the same feather flock together, maybe a Chinese man would suit me better than a foreigner. By the way, I have also applied SDU membership, but wasn't keen to join any activities or meet any guys there. After the ads were posted, I have received quite a lot of re (more...)
Can I recommend one person
who fits all of your criteria in your earlier post and in my opinion who does not fall in any of the 8 categories in this post.

except for that he smokes.

he is still single coz he've has focusing on his career but now he is on the right track so it is time.

作者:邓可 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1915) 发表:2006-11-23 11:05:09  3楼
that's very nice of youI think i would accept him if he is willing to quit smoking, cause i can't sacrifice my health and my children's health. But very thoughtful of you, thanks a lot!
there are ppl who're rather caught dead than quit smoking, i think
hard-core smokers haha. though i think smoking is not a good thing, to me it is still okay .. it is your choice. you've made it and i pay you due respect. :)

作者:邓可 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1915) 发表:2006-12-01 12:29:35  4楼
我的统计学 ---bbcat学文还是学理的?假设在新加坡的中国人有50万(差不多,新加坡外来人口70-80万,华族按新加坡人口组成率算约76%) 年龄在15-65岁之间,即有50年年龄差,每个年龄上有1万人, 其中男人占一半,即5000人每年龄 bbcat 要27-33岁间的男人,这样就是6年段,一共3万人。 在27-33岁的男人中,我想大多数人已经结婚了。算80%,这样还剩3万X20%=6000人。 bbcat要求身高是一定条件的,她自身营养比较好,出身上海。有1.68米,加上喜欢高跟鞋,5cm, 就达1.73米 这样要求男方就要1.75-178至少了。中国男子的平均身高是1.70左右。(下面有人贴出2006年中国男子全国各省的平均身高) 我们假设这个平均身高的方差平均是1cm。即SD=1cm. 1.75已经是5 SD了。 身高是正态分布的。按统计学理论,》= 3 SD并且是右侧的,是0.25%, 现在是5 SD - 8 SD,所以大约是0.2%(已经多算了) 这样大约到这步是 6000 x 0.2% = 12人 现在要约会了,有四种情况 1) bbcat看上那男的,男的也看上bbcat 2) bbcat看上那男的,男的没看上bbcat 3) bbcat 没看那男的,男的看上了bbcat 4) 两人谁也看不上谁,一啪两散了 所以只能是12 x 1/4= 3 人 bbcat,你得小心喽,这步下来,你不能太加条件了,什么boring,weire
再过一个月就13个人了
我27了。。。
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 4 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码